Ppc And Seo Executive Jobs Vacancy at Biffa Birmingham
Biffa Birmingham urgently required following position for Ppc And Seo Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Ppc And Seo Executive Jobs Vacancy at Biffa Birmingham Jobs Details:
This role is focused on assisting with the delivery of the strategic I&C objectives of the digital marketing team which relate to paid search, online advertising and search engine optimisation work.
Location: this role is based at Biffa Parkside, Unit 3800 Birmingham Business Park, Solihull, B37 7YG
- Assist with the development and delivery of the Paid Search activity
- Assist with the development and delivery of the SEO strategy
- Work alongside external agencies and marketing managers to ensure PPC and SEO work is supporting wider campaign activity.
- Create detailed monthly reports for SEO , PPC and social engagement
- Test and develop advertising copy/ ad extensions to achieve greater conversion rates
- Work with the marketing to ensure all new content is SEO friendly and will positively impact search results rankings
- Work alongside the wider marketing team and agencies and maintain open communication throughout all development projects.
- Achieve paid search lead volume and cost per lead targets
- Achieve SEO search visibility targets
Which accountabilities will account for most of your time?
- Operational : Reviewing PPC reports and analytics to ensure strategic goals set out within the BBP are achieved
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure ad copy and web copy is in line with brand the guidelines tone of voice
- The role requires the holder to be able to understand commercial elements of marketing ROI and make recommendations on PPC spend.
- Ability to balance both PPC and SEO channels to support each other (i.e. If we are unable to make content rank P1 on Goole due to higher domain authority sites, support these keywords with increased spend on PPC to ensure traffic is not lost on these terms)
- Ensure the biffa.co.uk site is technically sound and that the technical site content is maintained
- Ensure all backlinks created through PR and other marketing activities are done to Google best practice
- Advise on any changes to search algorithms and ensure the website/ mobile site remains unaffected by changes
- Support the migration of existing website to new platform ensuring SEO visibility impact is minimal and short term.
What planning horizons / timescales are typical?
- From a strategic perspective the digital department manages yearly plans which are dictated by the company BBP’s. This role would support the objectives laid out within these plans, which are split into quarterly campaign activity. This SEO and Paid search executive would work from these quarterly plan but be aware of the overarching objectives of the BBP at all times.
What is the specialist and technical substance of the job?
- PPC and SEO qualifications
What are the essential qualifications of the job?
- Technical understanding of both paid search channels and SEO
- Ability to extrapolate trends and be capable of making commercial decisions based on the information available
- Experience of using Google Adwords and GA
What autonomy does the job holder operate within?
- The role will operate with a level of autonomy
- Weekly meetings with Digital Marketing Manager to review activity from the week and ensure campaigns and projects are on track to deliver targeted number of leads/ conversions
- The role will work to a PPC and SEO budget, producing detailed monthly reports on spend/ conversions.
- BA Degree or equivalent in relevant subject
- PPC qualification
- SEO qualification
- Minimum two years working within a commercial organisation in a digitally focussed role.
- Proven track record of delivering converted leads through complex PPC campaigns
- Minimum of 12 month’s experience managing Google AdWords campaigns and experience of delivering insight from analytics tools.
- Minimum 12 month delivering campaigns with a high volume of keywords and complex campaign structure
- Effectively communicate with key stakeholders
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly analytical
- Project Management experience (desirable)
- Experience of working with external agencies (desirable)
- Experience of developing long tail search campaigns (desirable)
Here at Biffa, we have a friendly, open, honest culture that's based on mutual trust and respect. Safety is our number one priority and we look out for each other. We’re very proud of what we do and are continually striving to be better. We listen to our employees and we care about what our employees think.
At Biffa, we encourage our people to take responsibility. You'll have a real opportunity to make a positive contribution to our business, our customers and to the communities in which we operate. We’re committed to helping our people fulfil their potential. You'll find many exciting opportunities and challenges with us and people are rewarded fairly for their efforts, recognising the valuable contribution that everyone makes to our business. Biffa is the leading nationwide integrated waste management business providing collection, treatment, recycling and technologically-driven energy generation services.
Through the expertise of our people and investment in technology we promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
Biffa Waste Service Ltd is an equal opportunities employer welcoming applications from all sectors of the community.
- Google Adwords, GA, PPC, SEO, Digital Marketing