Customer Experience Manager Jobs Vacancy at East Midlands Trains Sheffield
East Midlands Trains Sheffield urgently required following position for Customer Experience Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Experience Manager Jobs Vacancy at East Midlands Trains Sheffield Jobs Details:
We have a great opportunity to join our Customer Experience Management team in the role of Customer Experience Manager based at Sheffield. This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role is responsible for the front line management of our Customer Experience teams. You will have a defined area which is focused on the delivery of our local Customer Experience plan which puts the customer at the heart of everything we do.
As Customer Experience Manager you will: -
- Ensure the operational competence of all direct reports who are safety critical is maintained in accordance with company standards
- Ensure that stations are well maintained and managed in line with EMT Safety, Security & Environment procedures
- Delivery of proactive performance management with direct reports
- Ensure that people are recruited to the right roles with the right skills that enhances business capability and delivers an excellent customer experience
- Support in delivering engagement activities which improves levels of employee engagement
- Ensure delivery of and compliance to all HR business practices which includes, performance management, employee relations and attendance management
- Ensure that a progressive relationship with recognised Trade Unions at a Local Level is maintained
- Ensure the proactive management and delivery of all financial controls in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Deliver the Customer Improvement Strategy that is aligned to the customer satisfaction indicators
- Ensure that the highest quality of service for our customers whilst maximising business efficiencies
- Ensure that the environment is free from defects and is to a high standard as measured by Net Advocacy Scores
Enthusiastic and dedicated, you’ll be an excellent communicator and leader, possessing exceptional people skills along with good commercial acumen and working knowledge of Employment Law and Health & Safety Legislation.
Please note this role can at times involve irregular hours and on-call commitment.
In return we offer the successful candidate a wide range of benefits including a defined benefit pension scheme and free travel on the East Midlands Trains network. You will also receive subsidised travel across the rail network with other train operating companies.
To find out more about working life at East Midlands trains you can visit eastmidlandstrains.co.uk/careers.
To apply complete the short online application and upload your CV. As we operate a blind screening process please remove all personal information including your name from your CV.