Business Case Director And Programme Advisory Services Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini
- Business Case Director And Programme Advisory Services
- 25 Apr, 2018 30+ days ago
Capgemini urgently required following position for Business Case Director And Programme Advisory Services. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Business Case Director And Programme Advisory Services Jobs Vacancy at Capgemini Jobs Details:
Who you’ll be working with
Capgemini is one of the premier technology consulting organisations in the UK. Within the Packaged Software division, which covers the traditional enterprise giants including SAP and Oracle as well as more specific ones such as various PLM solutions, Salesforce and Maximo; we regularly push the boundaries of what enterprise technology can do to underpin some of the most complex and interesting digital business transformation programmes underway at the moment.
The focus of your role
New technologies and platforms are driving a significant change in the market both from a customer and from a consultancy perspective. These changes provide a significant opportunity for Capgemini UK to engage with our clients to help them take advantage of these new technologies to create more agile and cost-effective platforms to underpin their enterprise applications.
Many organisations are struggling to understand where they should head next, how, the major risks and their mitigations and finally whether the investment can be justified. In our world, the existing enterprise footprint many of our customers already own is a key consideration in their decision making and must be properly taken into account during strategic planning. You will be responsible for helping our clients create and justify the strategies that utilise technology to help them transform the way they do business. The particular focus is on packages such as SAP, Oracle, Salesforce and various PLM solutions.
This means you will be shaping propositions for clients to either review their existing business cases and programme roadmaps or to engage with them to create these. You will then lead the delivery of such pieces of work generating value to both the client and to Capgemini.
In other words, Capgemini is looking for senior candidates who are prepared to both shape and lead small high-value consulting pieces and to direct larger engagements.
What you’ll do
- Shape and Lead the creation of IT Business Cases and engage with C-Level Executives to convince them of the business merits of a migration to new package technologies
- Bring previous experience of business cases based on packages and proven tools and models to bear
- Generate a series of client business cases across the scope of our market sectors. The individual needs to demonstrate the ability to define or critique business benefit cases including revenue upside, capital savings, cost reduction or cash flow improvements.
- Act as a programme director or senior engagement manager on large-scale client-facing package implementation programmes. Such a role will be full-time for a significant period of time. During this time, you would be expected to support sales and development activity with the QA and Assurance Services.
- Play a key role in supporting delivery of implementation programmes when required – primarily in a QA role. This will either be as internal QA for Capgemini led projects or as part of a small engagement team working with other SIs employed by our clients. This role assumes the candidate will be supporting multiple projects in parallel.
- Play a lead part in Capgemini’s business development activities for the Packages Advisory team and the wider packages organisation.
- Being able to support innovation initiatives across a number of industries - including Consumer Packages, Retail, Manufacturing and/or Utilities. This will involve identifying, articulating and demonstrating the benefits of new technology applied to a particular sector or a specific business and how the requirements and restrictions associated with each type of innovation for each industry area can be tackled.
What you’ll bring
- Demonstrable expertise in Programme and Project delivery – especially global delivery of Enterprise Technologies, such as SAP, Oracle, PLM solutions and Cloud based SaaS Solutions across a number of industry verticals. The ability to structure and estimate complex work packages is also vital.
Demonstrable expertise in creating the business cases to support strategic initiatives. Within this area candidates will have:
- Proven experience of having worked with, and developed, business cost benefit models in the past, that can be brought to bear for Capgemini
- Facilitative and consulting skills, sufficient to challenge clients’ assumptions to generate positive outcomes
- Business analysis skills twinned with the ability to build benefits dependency networks to show how KPIs can be identified and tracked across the business processes of value to an organisation.
- Experience across the private and public sector including the various UK Government benefits dependency frameworks.
What we’ll offer you
Professional development. Accelerated career progression. An environment that encourages entrepreneurial spirit. It’s all on offer at Capgemini. And although collaboration is at the core of the way we work, we also recognise individual needs with a flexible benefits package you can tailor to suit you.
We want to make sure that we find the right people to work in our teams, and we know that working full-time isn’t necessarily right for everyone. We’d love to hear from you if you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and would like to work flexibly.
As an example, some of our team members work four days a week, but travel across the UK during their working days. Or you might prefer to work three days a week (in a job share scenario) with travel limited to Greater London. If you are the right person for this role, we’ll find the right working approach for you.
Why we’re different
At Capgemini, we help organisations across the world become more agile, more competitive and more successful. Smart, tailored, often-groundbreaking technical solutions to complex problems are the norm. But so, too, is a culture that’s as collaborative as it is forward thinking. Working closely with each other, and with our clients, we get under the skin of businesses and to the heart of their goals. You will too.
Capgemini positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.