Rspca Volunteer Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rspca Sunderland Hartlepool South Tyneside Branch Chester-le-Street
Rspca Sunderland Hartlepool South Tyneside Branch Chester-le-Street urgently required following position for Rspca Volunteer Ordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Rspca Volunteer Ordinator Jobs Vacancy at Rspca Sunderland Hartlepool South Tyneside Branch Chester-le-Street Jobs Details:
To act as a central contact point for current and potential volunteers. To welcome new volunteers to the branch/centre and to co-ordinate the volunteer effort.
- To welcome new volunteers to the branch/centre and to explain voluntary opportunities that exist.
- To keep an up to date list of volunteering opportunities within the branch/centre, including a list of forthcoming events.
- As far as possible to match what volunteers would like to do to help the branch/centre with the need for volunteer help.
- To keep and maintain a register of volunteers.
- Stay in regular contact with volunteers, to ensure that volunteers feel included and an important part of the effort.
- To give regular feedback to volunteers on achievements, for instance, number of animals homed and amounts of money raised.
- To organise regular volunteer liaison meetings and / or visits in order to keep volunteer morale and motivation high, thereby increasing volunteer retention.
- To arrange attendance for volunteers on training courses covering the work that the volunteer will be undertaking on behalf of the branch/centre, which should include, as a minimum, a volunteer induction course.
- In conjunction with the branch health & safety trustee or centre manager, ensure that each volunteer is familiar with and follows the appropriate health & safety policy and guidelines relating to the type of activity they will be undertaking.
- To work with the branch secretary, the re-homing co-ordinator, the fundraising co-ordinator and other committee members or centre staff as appropriate to arrange the recruitment and placement of volunteers.
- Wherever possible, to be a member of the branch committee if acting as volunteer coordinator for a branch.
- To work on new ways in which volunteers can help.
- To attend appropriate national Society training courses as and when necessary.
- Expenses are available, full details will be provided.
- This post will be home and branch area based.
Job Type: Volunteer