Pmo Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Easyjet Luton Airport
Easyjet Luton Airport urgently required following position for Pmo Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Pmo Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Easyjet Luton Airport Jobs Details:
When it comes to innovation and achievement there are few organisations with a better track record. Join us and you’ll be able to play a big part in the success of our highly successful, fast-paced business that opens up Europe so people can exercise their get-up-and-go. With over 250 aircraft flying over 700 routes to more than 30 countries, we’re the UK’s largest airline, the fourth largest in Europe and the tenth largest in the world. Flying over 70 million passengers a year, we employ over 10,000 people. Its big-scale stuff and we’re still growing.
The PMO Analyst will help drive consistency, quality and professionalism in the way we manage projects at easyJet. They will manage, and look to implement continual improvements to all of the PMO processes across the organisation. They will take the lead managing the portfolio wide project planning, risk & issue and dependency management processes in a way that fits easyJet’s style and culture. They will also be responsible for embedding and maintaining the current resource management system and processes.
The ideal candidate will be a great relationship builder and communicator with excellent time management and organisational skills. The ability to be resilient and logical in a fast paced environment is key.
The role will cover the following main elements: -
1. Improving the way the PMO team works by identifying, documenting and embedding PMO processes within the team and the wider organisation
2. Enhancing the quality and consistency of project reporting and project management framework compliance
3. Being the ‘go-to’ person for all project management framework queries
4. Driving consistency, quality and professionalism in project planning including validation and tracking of project milestones
5. Improve and maintain the current dependency management processes
6. Developing, maintaining and managing a portfolio wide risk and issue register and processes
Requirements of the Role
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience.
- Excellent understanding of project management methodologies and frameworks
- Understanding of a PMO, its objectives, processes and challenges
- Ability to use Microsoft Office products to a very high standard, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Project (inc experience of managing multiple plans with the tool)
- Evidence of developing and maintaining good and effective relationships with stakeholders
- The ability to be resilient and logical in a fast paced environment
- The ideal candidate will have a relevant professional qualification (e.g. PRINCE2, Managing Successful Programmes (MSP), Management of Portfolios (MoP) as well as previous experience defining and running effective project management processes