Manager Emea Grc Adoption Jobs Vacancy at Acl London
Acl London urgently required following position for Manager Emea Grc Adoption. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Manager Emea Grc Adoption Jobs Vacancy at Acl London Jobs Details:
ACL exists to help make the world a safer and more ethical place. By enabling Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) professionals that use our software to be recognized for the value they bring to their organizations, we aim to be game-changers: to provide organizations with the software tools, support, and knowledge to dive deep into their data, identify anomalies, and manage GRC across the entire organization. From helping a national agency track down missing children to helping banks find suspicious patterns in their data and state agencies stamp out fraudulent activities, ACL has been at the heart of many investigations that have helped save people and millions… talk about impact!
We are the leader in data-driven GRC technology and are proud to have a stellar customer base that includes most of the Global 500 companies. We’re also redefining audit, risk and compliance technology in businesses and governments all over the world. We’re a 30-year-old company that moves like a startup. It’s the best of both worlds. We have huge customers (90% of the Fortune 500), impressive revenues, and just recently attracted a $50 million investment from a Venture Capitalist group who understand and support our mission. We’re busting into new markets and disrupting an entire industry, so things are always evolving around here.
The Challenge Ahead:
Utilize your innate ability to see the signal in the noise and dive into our customer’s data to gain rich insights that lead to innovation and evolution of core business processes. As ACL’s newest Manager, EMEA GRC Adoption you will drive the adoption of ACL’s Data-Driven GRC solutions while ensuring we identify and support business development activities across a mix of priority commercial and public-sector accounts.
A Tech-Savvy Customer Obsessed Manager, you will focus on:
Take a data-driven approach to oversee implementation and business transformation programs for our customers; mobilize and manage analytics adoption team; define deliverable structure and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery of adoption milestones; accountability for adoption economics; accountability for mitigating adoption risks
Support our customers by providing portfolio management through assessing their business goals and identifying key opportunities for ACL to help them achieve those goals to top decision makers; participate and lead the proposal development process for top tier strategic services opportunities; contribute to the development of services pricing strategies; participate in public speaking events
Customer Success Operations
Assist with resource management and mobilize the proper team resources to move project and backlog along for delivery; provide oversight for projects delivery to prevent project budget and timeline overrun; timesheet approval and reminders to team for timely submission.
As we continue to grow, coach other team members; actively participate in recruitment and retention of Specialists; foster an innovative & inclusive team-oriented work environment
Qualifications, Experience, and Abilities:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience working in IT Audit, Internal Audit, Risk Consulting, Compliance, Operational Excellence or Business Assurance for a public accounting firm, professional services firm or within industry
- Experience with internal controls, risk assessments, business process and internal control testing, and operational auditing desired.
- Experience with governance, risk and compliance (GRC) methodologies, tools and enablers desired.
- Solid understanding of risk measurement and quantification techniques
- Proven, exceptional project management skills
- Experience in client management and business development within those clients
- Experience of successfully leading team or department-level process change
- Experience in capturing business requirements and converting business requirements into functional and technical specifications.
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team.
- Degree in business, accounting, finance, computer science or a related discipline
- CPA/CA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CMA, RICS APC, PMP or other relevant certifications desired
- Ability to travel across the UK, as well as Northern Europe and other regions of EMEA, up to 40% to 50% of the time
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills including great public speaking skills.
- Excellent leadership, teamwork and client service skills
- Possess creative and disciplined problem-solving techniques, a meticulous sense of urgency and attention to detail
- Unyielding, customer-intensive focus.