Payroll Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Aptean Northampton
Aptean Northampton urgently required following position for Payroll Specialist. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Payroll Specialist Jobs Vacancy at Aptean Northampton Jobs Details:
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Aptean is a leading global provider of industry-focused mission critical enterprise software solutions. Our solutions help nearly 6,500 organizations stay at the forefront of their industries by satisfying their customers and continuing to operate more efficiently. Headquartered in Alpharetta, GA, Aptean has offices in North America, Europe, and India, as well as an extensive Partner Channel. Our customers are located in 74 countries across Europe, Latin America, and North America.
Aptean is focused on providing products and solutions to customers in specific verticals. Our products are rich in feature and functionality and delivered on premise, SaaS and Hybrid delivery models. Aptean’s products deliver value at lowest total cost of ownership and scale with needs of our customers. Most of our products and solutions are leaders in the vertical market segments they serve.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive For Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
We are currently looking for a part time (50%) employee to join growing payroll team:
Payroll Specialist, who works with another team member and is jointly responsible for processing of all the EMEA Payrolls in this combined role. Responsibilities for the payrolls across Europe will be allocated by Entity to each team member with a requirement to cover and support other entities during periods of absence.
The candidate will need to be self-motivated and have the ability to work autonomously to agreed deadlines and support other member of the Payroll function. Attention to detail is highly important and a structured methodical approach is necessary.
Successful candidates must have the maturity and ability to work on their own initiative in a fast paced environment while maintaining quality of work and effective working relationships with both Aptean employees and external providers.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Processes employee data including new hires and additional earnings and bonuses. Processes employee time and attendance data. Audits and reconciles a wide range of personnel actions and payroll documents.
- Keeps up with payroll and tax laws and ensure that management is kept abreast of any changes or updates.
- Manage payroll distribution, direct deposit and retro-expenditure transfers. Sets up and reconciles voluntary payroll deductions. Process taxes and payment of employee benefits and ensure that they are properly posted to separate accounts.
- Process garnishments including child supports, tax levies, loans and completes forms for special wage or salary pay outs.
- Prepares pay orders and checks through designated electronic systems and provide support to employees with payroll related enquiries and management of online employee portals for personal information.
- Prepares monthly journal entries and balance reconciliations and maintain records and files concerning company payroll.
- Completes accurate and timely processing of employee payroll. Processes accurate employee pay and ensure that any additional payments or deductions are calculated and posted in time.
- Identifies and highlight payroll or accounting discrepancies and ensure that they are resolved in a prompt manner. Research and resolve payroll-related issues and discrepancies so that they do not have a negative effect on calculations.
Typically requires a minimum of 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or 1 year and a Master’s degree; or a PhD without experience; or equivalent work experience. Typical range is 2-5 years.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Previous payroll experience
- Fluency in English required, additional European languages are preferred (beneficial languages include, but not limited to, French, Spanish, German, Swedish)
- Strong communication skills are essential
- Ability to operate on own initiative
- Proficiency in Excel, Word, and Outlook
If you are determined to give your best every day and you are seeking an opportunity to work with an amazing group of people, then apply online today!