Sub Agent Jobs Vacancy at Bam Nuttall
Bam Nuttall urgently required following position for Sub Agent. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sub Agent Jobs Vacancy at Bam Nuttall Jobs Details:
Sub Agent - Midlands.
Required to work on our HS2 / Fusion Joint Venture as a Lead Design Field Engineer based from our project offices in Birmingham and Aylesbury.
Your key activities will include:
- Assisting the Fusion Engineering Manager in discharging delegated site based duties and responsibilities of the ‘Lead Designer’.
- Undertaking reviews as required of subcontractor technical submittals (including technical method statements, mix designs and other material approvals).
- Providing Field Engineering input to the RFI / NCR / FCR process and where required confirming the acceptability of the proposed solution on behalf of the Fusion Engineering department before onward submission to the Designer.
- Determining the need (with the Project Engineer) to engage design authority for interpretation or approval of design changes or non-conformances which constitute design changes.
- Providing input into engineering solutions / field sketches / specifications to resolve site based queries and coordinating resolution of issues with the Design Manager where required (and where it is not the responsibility of the subcontractor).
- Keeping the Fusion Engineering Manager informed of technical issues on site.
- Monitoring the adequacy of ‘Issued for Construction’ design details being used on site and highlighting and inadequacies to the Design Manager.
- Undertaking inspections on behalf of the ‘Lead Designer’ in accordance with the ITP’s.
- Assisting the Quality department by providing technical support for any audit or surveillance of sub-contractor’s quality records.
- Confirming on behalf of Fusion Engineering department, that red-lines or as-builts are representative of the physical works and agreed design changes.
- Confirming on behalf of Fusion Engineering department that defects and outstanding works lists are accurate.
- Confirming on behalf of the Fusion Engineering department that site works required to discharge Undertakings and Assurances have been undertaken as reported by the subcontractor.
- Ensure utilities works are completed in accordance with the relevant Lloyds Register accreditations.
- Co-ordinate with Utility Companies in the adoption of the diverted utility assets.
- Routine reporting of the technical compliance of works undertaken to date is in compliance with agreed methods of work, approved materials, and issued for construction design details.
Your qualifications and experience should include:
- Civil Engineering degree or equivalent and relevant work experience.
- Experience leading transportation projects, which require multiple-agency interaction.