Customer Support Product Owner Jobs Vacancy at Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne
Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne urgently required following position for Customer Support Product Owner. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Customer Support Product Owner Jobs Vacancy at Ubisoft Newcastle upon Tyne Jobs Details:
Product Owner for Customer Support
Worldwide Distribution IT group (Group) focusing on the customer engagement domain.
The Product Owner’s role is charged with evaluating the business needs, defining functional solutions based on both existing and new technology, and working to ensure that IT deliverables are in line with the business priorities. We are seeking an experienced, resourceful Product Owner to join our growing team.
The Product Owner will work mainly with the Customer Support Product Manager, Customer Management group, with focus on Telephony system and Salesforce platform. The Product Owner will work with Technology Group, Customer Solution group, Analytics teams, Online Production and other business partners, as to ensure a transversal product and features.
The primary focus of the Product Owner role is to ensure that Telephony system, Salesforce Service Cloud and Player 360 products requirements and priorities are evaluated consistently, documented accordingly, built to specifications and implemented by the scrum teams within the timeline agreed with the business stakeholders. The Product Onwer should work closely with the Product Manager for Customer Support, ensuring the the products strategy and goals defined for the entire domain is integrated in the Telephony system, Player 360 and Salesforce Service Cloud products.
- Produce, analyze, refine and document business requirements and user stories to be included in the appropriate product backlogs
- Write user stories and manage the Customer Support Player 360 backlog
- Define the vision and the roadmap for the Telephony system , Player 360 and Salesforce Service Cloud products, alongside the Customer Support product manager and business stakeholders
- Study and analyze other solutions from the market to propose benchmarks and possible optimization for the existing products
- Establish initiatives and align with cross-functional goals
- Drive implementation for new solutions that should be integrated in the Customer Support perimeter
- Define business processes to accompany both CRC zones
- Keep the backlog prioritized according to importance and clearly communicate the requirements to the scrum teams and to the business stakeholders
- Facilitate solutions across the organization; working with Product Manager, Online production teams, and technology teams to prioritize, deliver solutions that align with the Customer Support roadmap
- Develop business cases to drive feature strategy discussions through the quantification of business value and ROI
- Collaborates with the IT teams to ensure a timely implementation of the business requirements, according with the priorities defined by the stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Scrum Masters (CCS and TG) to run successful release planning and sprint planning sessions, as well as sprint reviews and retrospectives
- Build and groom product backlogs. Create and groom short, medium and long-term product roadmaps and get internal agreement with business stakeholders and provide visibility across the teams (IT and Business)
- Work with other Product Owners /Managers (Marketing Analytics, CRM, E-Commerce, Community, Customer Support, etc.) and other production partners to prioritize feature and stories with external dependencies, ensuring a transversal prioritization of the issues that need to be delivered
- Ensures a good communication and training strategy on the released features
- 2+ years of experience developing and analyzing user stories, epics and/or story boards working closely with business owners, business partners and development team.
- 1+ years practicing Agile/Scrum
- 3-5 years of expertise in project management in an applicable industry or field
- Demonstrable expertise of project management fundamentals
- Expert knowledge and acumen of IT Technology fundamentals and solutions
- Excellent communication and meeting coordination skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Business Analytics or related fields.
- French is a plus