Store Manager Jobs Vacancy at Patisserie Valerie Wandsworth
Patisserie Valerie Wandsworth urgently required following position for Store Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Store Manager Jobs Vacancy at Patisserie Valerie Wandsworth Jobs Details:
ore Managers contribute to our success by creating and delivering an amazing experience for our customers in unique café-atmospheres serving high quality handmade artisan cakes and patisseries. As a Store Manager, you run the show by being a passionate ambassador for the business, championing our values and leading your team to offer a unique experience.
As a Store Manager we ask that you:
- Are passionate about customer service
- You are organised, have great communication skills and have the ability to drive sales on a daily basis
- Proven experience of developing, coaching and supporting members of the stores team to deliver excellent standards of service
- Full P&L understanding
- Monitor and review the stores performance in line with budgets and other targets and through sales driving and promotional activities without compromising the customer or store standards to achieve budgeted sales and profit.
- Have at least two years Management experience from within a customer service environment
- Have a high level of spoken English and will be happy to work flexible hours
- You are willing to learn, and want to grow
- Flexible working hours with a great work life balance as none of our stores are open late enabling you to spend time with your friends and family
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Free food when working
- A reward card which entitles you 50% off all food at any Patisserie Holdings stores
- A wide range of high street retail discounts
- A fantastic monthly paid Bonus Scheme
- Pension scheme
- A range of discounted benefits on high street vouchers, travel insurance, reductions on theatre tickets and entertainments, child care vouchers and much more
- Continuous development and professional training