Helpdesk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bourne Leisure Hemel Hempstead
Bourne Leisure Hemel Hempstead urgently required following position for Helpdesk Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Helpdesk Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Bourne Leisure Hemel Hempstead Jobs Details:
Do you want a career working for The Sunday Times 5th Best Biggest Company in the UK?
As a Helpdesk Analyst, you will be responsible for ensuring all phone calls to the Helpdesk are responded in a polite and friendly manner. You will ensure that tickets are created with clear and concise information and assigned to the relevant resolver groups.
Our ideal Helpdesk Analyst will have experience in a similar role. They will understand Service Management and be passionate about IT and customer service. They will be task driven with a willingness to take ownership and drive follows through to a successful conclusion. They need to be customer centric at all times and be able to work under pressure and meet strict SLA.
Purpose of the role:
- Acting as a positive role model for the Bourne Leisure brand to encourage team engagement aligning brand, culture and values
- Act as first point of contact for a vast range of incidents and service requests
- Answering phone calls in a professional and polite manner
- Building relationships with our team members
- Ability to work under own initiative and have a proactive attitude to work
- Keeping team members up to date on incidents and service requests
- First time fix in accordance with performance targets and ensure SLAs are met
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of IT accounts
- Escalation to resolver groups as and when appropriate
- Support of new deployments
- Site visits supporting our sites as part of a scheduled support programme
- Assisting with service improvement initiatives and taking a proactive approach to increasing productivity
- Passionate about IT, able to bring new ideas and ways of working to the team
- Produce and update technical documentation
- Develop IT procedures
- Assisting with hardware builds, including Desktops, Laptops and phones
- Root cause diagnosis
- Service request ticket logging using the service request system and expediting - e.g. ordering hardware/software.
- Software licence management
- Weekend working
- A methodical and meticulous approach
- IT service management (ITIL Foundation)
- Task driven with a willingness to take ownership and drive through to successful conclusion
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and presentation skills for technical and non-technical staff
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Team player and ability to work on own
- Good record keeping on incidents and service requests
- Shift rota and weekend working
- Liaison with IT colleagues, business and vendors
- 20% team member discount across Warner Leisure Hotels, Butlin’s and Haven holidays for you, your family and friends
- 22 days annual leave rising to 25 days after 2 years service
- Childcare voucher scheme (subject to eligibility)
- Government pension scheme and optional salary sacrifice scheme after 3 months service
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Reward and recognition schemes including long service
- Externally recognised qualifications that will give you the opportunity to progress and develop within Bourne Leisure