Head Partnerships Flightglobal London Jobs Vacancy at Reed Business Information London
Reed Business Information London urgently required following position for Head Partnerships Flightglobal London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Partnerships Flightglobal London Jobs Vacancy at Reed Business Information London Jobs Details:
Head of Partnerships - FlightGlobal - London
Reporting to the Global VP Sales the Head of Partnerships is responsible for managing and developing revenue streams from 3rd party channels (partners),partners, these will include; other information vendors, data aggregators, trade associations, software companies, solutions providers and a wide variety of information and market intermediariesdata aggregators. The role will focus on all FG’s key vertical sectors (Finance, Aerospace and Travel & Transportation) and data sets/solutions (FG, Innovata, Diio and FlightStats)cover our key sectors – aerospace, air finance, air travel and transportation..
Primary focus is, in collaboration with FlightGlobal market sector teams, to establish, new high value partnerships and review, maintain and grow existing partnership relationships. The objective will be to generate newto maximise revenue streams using a variety of commercial mechanisms and models to reflect the value of our data/solutions and ensure the revenue opportunity is optimised. This is a global role and requires close cooperation with the direct sales team and other key business functions such as Strategy and Product, to identify potential partnership opportunities and support when required whilst establishing a close working relationship with other internal departments such as Marketing, and Legal.
Working at FlightGlobal is dynamic, exciting and not without its share of challenges. We have a can-do culture and, having doubled in size in the last three years, it’s a fast moving business with big ambitions. You need to be solutions orientated with a positive approach to life and work.
We’ve been pioneering aviation insight for over 100 years, providing essential access to the aviation market, insight, data and news. Our extensive range of sponsorship, marketing and advertising solutions connect clients to global aviation professionals across on and offline channels and face to face events
Role & responsibilities
Manage existing Partnerships:
- Review existing partnership agreements and ensure optimal commercial terms and mechanisms are in place
- Retain and grow existing partnerships and identify additional revenue opportunities
- Personally develop strong relationships with key vendors and partners at a senior level
- Develop a strategic plan for Partnerships within FG including the identification and development of new Partners
- Establish a framework to assess potential partners in a robust and consistent manner
- Raise FG solutions channel brand in the Market
- Create and develop key metrics to drive sales and revenue performance
- Work with Strategy and market sector teams to develop a robust governance process within FG to review current and potential partnership opportunities
In general, be responsible for:
- Key contractual issues
- Joint marketing initiatives
- Coaching and mentoring of FG teams to identify, articulate and qualify partnership opportunities
- FG Senior Leadership Team
- FG Sales
- FG Marketing
- FG Strategy
- FG Data Team
- RBI Business Development teams
- FG Product
- RBI Legal
- Customer Insight team
- Achievement of revenue goals in line with company objectives
- Design and implement a robust partnership governance process
- Engagement and lead generation from Sales organisation
- Increase in volume of partnership agreements
- All existing partnership agreements reviewed and on optimal commercial terms for FG
- Close interlock with key functions previously outlined
- Degree level education or equivalent (preferred)
- A proven ability to persuade effectively and negotiate
- Results-orientated, with a track record of success
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Team orientated, with ability to effectively build relationships both externally and internally.
Knowledge & Expertise
- A strong background and experience in managing and developing partnership revenuescommerical partnerships, ideally within the data and analytics sector
- Strong knowledge background and experience of the aviation market (Finance, Aerospace and Travel & Transportation)
- An ability to work collaboratively across teams and in a matrix environment
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, negotiation, influencing, prioritization, decision making, conflict management and strategic planning skills
- Ability to adjust from detailed to strategic view
- Flexibility to adapt to rapidly changing business requirements and multiple short and long-term requirement
About Reed Business Information
Reed Business Information (RBI) provides information, analytics and data to business professionals worldwide. Our strong global products and services hold market-leading positions across a wide range of industry sectors including banking, petrochemicals and aviation where we help customers make key strategic decisions every day. RBI is part of RELX Group plc, a world-leading provider of information solutions for professional customers across industries.
RBI is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries