Power Pack Production Planner Tidworth Jobs Vacancy at Babcock International Tidworth
Babcock International Tidworth urgently required following position for Power Pack Production Planner Tidworth. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Power Pack Production Planner Tidworth Jobs Vacancy at Babcock International Tidworth Jobs Details:
- Maintain the PPR system ‘battle picture’ by accurately monitoring PP usage and movement between Army Field Force units, 5REME and BDSG sites.
- Liaison with Key stakeholders for production planning, forecasting, reporting & demand.
- Plan regeneration activity through all power pack regeneration sites at 5REME, BDSG Warminster and Bovington.
- Act as the single point of contact for all Babcock facing PPR through:
- Active liaison with site leads.
- Ensuring JAMES component reports (JCR) are accurate and validated.
- Ensuring that 8800 forms are complete, accurate and authorised in a timely manner.
- Managing transportation requirements (both to and from).
- Active liaison with site leads.
- JAMES administration, of repair process.
- Collate 5REME and BDSG R2 from Warminster and Bovington and ‘roll up’ into FdArmy return on a weekly basis.
- Log and Monitor regeneration activity and raise issues to the Chain of Command.
- Maintain records and capture engineering data as required to allow analysis on usage, new stores rejects (NSR) and JAMES accuracy.
- Provide SME advice / impact analysis on future PP system evolution options.
- Compile MIS data to assist with planning and delivery as required, including data input to JAMES in accordance with AESP 0200-A-090-013.
- To promptly report serious problems and issues to 5Fs Bn ES Ops and FdArmy.
- To work flexibly and perform tasks which are outside of normal duties but within their capability and grade.
- Qualifications & Requirements:
- IT Literate: Word processing, database management, shared team site management & email systems.
- JAMES trained.
- Able to effectively use OHM database
- Conversant in failure diagnosis of supported equipment types.
- Understanding of Production Planning.
- Familiar with MJDI.
- Understand military and BDSG constraints.
Babcock offers the supportive environment you would expect from a FTSE 100 employer including: enhanced employment terms and conditions, excellent benefits, Occupational Health services, career opportunities and specialist advice and guidance from our Learning & Development teams. You may even qualify for a discount on your mobile phone contract as a Babcock employee!
Babcock is committed to having a diverse workforce and an inclusive culture.
Please note that all correspondence will be sent via e-mail so please check your email account and spam/junk folder regularly.