Sales And Marketing Director Jobs Vacancy at Gallifordtry
Gallifordtry urgently required following position for Sales And Marketing Director. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales And Marketing Director Jobs Vacancy at Gallifordtry Jobs Details:
- Working with the Managing Director, to achieve sales at the appropriate rates/prices
- Responsible for managing all sales leads generated by the regions Group Marketing activity, and closely monitoring conversion rates.
- Works closely with the Head of Build to ensure company standards are maintained and target legal completions are achieved
- Drive the continual improvement of the Linden brand within the industry, by continual review of corporate standards
- Actively promote best practice throughout the division; including the general running of the region, setting budgets, minimising risks, maximising opportunities, setting and achieving targets; and seeking to positively influence the progression and growth of the division
- Responsible for effectively managing the regions sales function to ensure costs are controlled and revenue is maximised, driving the regions operating profit
- Provide accurate and timely reports to senior management on the development’s performance and local competitor activity to facilitate a pricing strategy that maximises the regions and company’s profitability
- Prepare papers for inclusion in the regions board pack, present current issues at Board Meetings and be involved in discussing and influencing all aspects of the business
- Support the regions land acquisitions, with market research on all prospective sites and ensure a balanced, saleable and profitable mix and site layout, consistent with the market report
- In conjunction with the Divisional Director, manage the Division’s plot releases so as to maximise efficiency and profit
- Keep up to date with competitors’ activities and initiatives and customer trends
- Guide the creation of marketing strategies in conjunction with the Marketing team. Oversee budgets
- Ensure presentation of the regions image through sales office, show homes and marketing sites is maintained to the necessary standard.
- In liaison with Build Managers, ensure plots are completed to an acceptable standard prior to handing over to the customer and that proper customer service is provided after handover. Monitor and respond to customer feedback throughout the buying and aftersales process.
- Lead, motivate, communicate with, develop and appraise staff to ensure they are fully motivated to achieve best performance
- Comply with responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health & Safety Policy in order to ensure a safe environment for sales department employees and for customers.
- Should ideally have worked at a senior level with a UK housebuilding organisation.
- Demonstrable strong financial management and commercial experience and track record of supporting business organic and growth by acquisition
- Ideally experience of working in a stand-alone position within a division.
- An inspirational leader and strong team player, with the entrepreneurial ability to operate and excel in a changing and rapidly growing environment
- Well developed analytical, oral and presentation/communication skills
- Gravitas and profile to lead at a senior level and able to demonstrate the ability to influence change and build strong financial management within the business.
We offer an opportunity to work on some of the UKs most exciting housing developments, in a fast paced environment where each day brings new challenges. Our benefits package includes
- Competitive salary
- Annual Bonus
- Company Car/Car Allowance
- Enhanced holiday entitlement with the opportunity to purchase additional days
- Private Healthcare
- SAYE scheme
- 'Rewards' Scheme - Voluntary benefits scheme
With an ambitious growth strategy, Linden Homes is going places so if you’re committed, talented and enthusiastic, Linden Homes is the right place for you.
Linden Homes is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community