Cafe Barista Jobs Vacancy at Green And Fortune King's Cross
Green And Fortune King's Cross urgently required following position for Cafe Barista. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Cafe Barista Jobs Vacancy at Green And Fortune King's Cross Jobs Details:
Green & Fortune
Cafe Barista- £8.50 an hour, based in Kings Cross, London
The Green & Fortune Café is an innovative fresh food cafe in the vibrant music and arts hub of Kings Place in Kings Cross and we make everything with love and serve it with a smile. We want our service to reflect how we feel; relaxed but oozing hospitality!
But that is not all, we are also proud to say that all our beef and lamb is sourced from our own farm in Northumberland and you will work closely with a fantastic Head Barista constantly experimenting with coffee flavours and a Head Baker ensuring that we stay on top of the latest cake trends.
We’re now looking for a Barista to join our café family! The suitable candidate will be passionate about coffee and customer service, fun and outgoing with a sense of humour. Good communication skills and a strong command of the English language is a must. Previous experience in a similar environment is a must and you need to be able to train your colleagues in coffee skills and staying on top of the latest coffee trends.
Qualifications and Skills
We need someone who…
- Has worked in a similar position before
- Has bags of energy and enthusiasm
- Is positively passionate about everything 'café' and ‘coffee’
- Provides quality beverages and food products consistently to all customers
- Is creative and innovative in promoting new concepts and ideas
- Delivers outstanding customer service
- Has bucket-loads of passion and energy to inspire and train the team in coffee skills
We can offer you...
- Good rates of pay (from £8.50 per hour)
- Central location
- Annual staff parties
- Training programs
- Free food when you work
- 50% discount on all food in the restaurant and 25% in the café
- Company pension scheme
- Loyalty bonuses and increased holiday in line with length of service
- Referral schemes
- Paid holidays
- Discounts website where you can get discounts of loads of high-street brands, travel etc
We are looking at hiring immediately, so if you are ready to join our team, get in touch and send us your CV with your full contact details.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: £8.50 /hour
- Cafe: 1 year