Infrastructure Engineer Azure Jobs Vacancy at Spring London
Spring London urgently required following position for Infrastructure Engineer Azure. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Infrastructure Engineer Azure Jobs Vacancy at Spring London Jobs Details:
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Azure - City of London - Permanent.
Due to project growth my client an requires IT Systems Engineer with strong, current, technical IT skills to provide, manage and support on-premises and public cloud-based IT systems and services.
My client is a well established organisation who can offer both a challenging and rewarding working environment.
The role requires both a positive and pragmatic approach to new technology to ensure the benefits of current technologies are realised but risk is carefully considered leading to the right choices for the right applications in-line with the IT strategy.
This is a hands-on technical role where the ideal candidate with have a broad, proven skillset including the implementation and management of physical, virtual and cloud-based infrastructure, software deployment, software trouble-shooting, database management and end-user support.
IT department is based in the same office area as other functions so the successful candidate will have a good, positive approach to customer service and present a helpful demeanour at all times.
The role reports to the Head of IT Services and will be expected to work closely to ensure adherence with company and IT strategy and to ensure high-levels of customer-satisfaction are maintained. The successful candidate with integrate well and contribute to the existing team, act proactively but responsibly and be someone who can be depended upon to fulfil his duties without needing to be micromanaged.
* Manage and support in-house IT Infrastructure including servers, storage, networking, firewalls, printers and telecommunications equipment
* Manage and support customer facing services hosted in Azure and other hosting providers
* Manage and support AV equipment
* Manage operating systems and patching
* Manage and support backups, anti-virus and security solutions
* Manage and support database systems ensuring they are operating efficiently
* Troubleshoot system problems, data transfer and software issues
* Manage SSL certificates, Internet domains and DNS
* Ensure all systems are fit-for-purpose, operating correctly and secured to required/relevant standards
* Create, manage and maintain systems documentation including instructions, build documentation, run-books, downtime logs, asset registers and licensing information
* Participate in workstation and user-device rollouts
* Experienced at implementing, troubleshooting and maintaining Windows-based networks
* Strong Windows Server skills, including Active Directory (on-premises and Azure)
* Experience of managing Linux servers
* Strong experience with MS Exchange and experience of migrations to Office 365
* Strong experience managing MS SQL (& MySQL) servers including security, resilience and troubleshooting performance issues at TSQL level
* Strong experience with VMWare
* Strong experience of installing, configuring and managing physical server and storage hardware
If you are interested in this position, please apply now for immediate consideration. Spring Technology is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Spring Technology is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.
To speak to a recruitment expert please contact Vicky Luu