Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Newbury
Capita Plc Newbury urgently required following position for Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Capita Plc Newbury Jobs Details:
To co-ordinate the resources within Professional Services facilitating all Customer and Account Management requests. Ensure that our sales process from sales order to invoicing is followed and the information circulated in the business to complete the full sales cycle is accurate.
About Capita | Housing
Capita has a strong heritage in the housing sector. Our many years’ experience of working within it have allowed us to accrue in-depth knowledge and insight into the challenges and opportunities which housing providers face. The Capita Housing management system is a robust and feature-rich solution designed to help providers face those challenges and benefit from those opportunities. It comprises a comprehensive set of tools which have proven to transform customer/provider relationships and optimise the efficiency with which staff are able to accomplish numerous tasks.
.What you will do:
- Provide administration assistance to Account Managers when required.
- Ensure Professional Services bookings reconcile with customer sales order book. Liaise with Account Management and Customers to resolve queries.
- Update and maintain internal data systems
- To run a daily sales report and distribute data to relevant personnel.
- Check & verify the sales orders, reconcile financials on internal quotes and internal CRM system.
- When necessary book trains for internal members of staff when visiting Capita Offices Customer locations.
- When necessary ensure staff timesheet data includes travel expense costs.
- General building administrative duties including dealing directly with customers and visitors, either by telephone, electronically or face to face. Meet and greet, post, arranging couriers when required.
- Provide cover for raising invoices and general finance administration.
- Provide necessary feedback and recommendations
- Any other duties as defined by the Finance Manager and/or Head of Operations
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of working in a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experienced user of Microsoft word & excel
- Organised with ability to manage a number of tasks
- Ability to work on their own initiative
- Problem analysis and problem-solving
- Previous office administration or Finance experience
At Capita, training and development aren’t optional extras: they’re how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day’s holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process – click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver