Feasibility Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Medpace London
Medpace London urgently required following position for Feasibility Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Feasibility Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Medpace London Jobs Details:
Medpace is a global leader in research-based drug and device development with over 2,500 employees worldwide. Medpace builds strong partnerships with Sponsors to advance the most efficient and cost-effective path to drug and device approval. Led by top therapeutic and regulatory experts with extensive experience in the advancement of pharmaceutical agents and devices for use in multiple therapeutic specialties, Medpace has cultivated a culture of expertise. Global headquarters are in Cincinnati, Ohio.Responsibilities
We are currently seeking a Feasibility Coordinator, who will be a member of our global clinical operations team. By working cross functionally with our clinical operations, medical and regulatory submissions teams, as well as through obtaining direct feedback from investigative sites, this individual will provide strategic insights on country selection and enrollment planning for global clinical trials. If you are an individual with a clinical background and expertise in clinical research, please review the following career opportunity.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in a Life Sciences field;
- At least two years of clinical research experience;
- Analytical thinker with great attention to detail;
- Ability to prioritize multiple projects and tasks within tight timelines;
- Working knowledge of feasibility processes; and
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Medpace is being recognized locally, nationally, and globally for their work in the industry as well as the culture they have developed for their team.
- Medpace Named a Top Cincinnati Workplace for 2015, 2016 and 2017 by the Cincinnati Enquirer
- Medpace named Top Ten CRO in 2015 CenterWatch Investigative Site Survey
- Eagle Award winner and nominee – which recognizes outstanding leadership, professionalism, integrity, and dedication to advancing the clinical research profession through strong site partnerships.
WHAT TO EXPECT NEXT
We look forward to receiving your application. A member of our recruitment team will review your qualifications. If interested, you will be contacted for an interview.