Admissions Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Robert Gordon University Garthdee
Robert Gordon University Garthdee urgently required following position for Admissions Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Admissions Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Robert Gordon University Garthdee Jobs Details:
RESPONSIBLE FOR: No supervisory responsibility
PURPOSE OF POST: To give advice and guidance to our enquirers and applicants wishing to study at Robert Gordon University and provide important administrative support to the team by ensuring admissions related tasks are done accurately and in a timely manner.
- Answer application and course enquiries made by phone, email, post and in person.
- Plan and manage communications from Connect to support our marketing and recruitment activity in coordination with central departments.
- Liaise with the Recruitment team in sending out specific communications to International applicants.
- Enter application details and upload supporting documents into the university's application system and ensure applications are complete.
- Assist with the administrative tasks related to the admission of our students in areas such as scholarships, deposit payments, refunds, visas and fee assessments.
- Schedule and invite applicants to interviews/selection visits in liaison with the Admissions Officers, Academics and School Administrators.
- Process decision, generate and issue correspondence associated with offers made to applicants.
- Encourage applicants to submit missing documents to ensure application complete to enable review via phone and email.
- Assist the Immigration Admissions Officer with financial checks and documentation upload.
- Assist Admissions Officers in ensuring online course information sources are updated regularly to reflect the current entry requirements and course portfolio.
- Support the team during the period of enrolment by assisting students through the process.
- Co-ordinate and distribute mail received by the department on a daily basis.
- Other general office duties as relevant to the post.
Person SpecificationESSENTIAL REQUIREMENTS
Qualifications and Professional Memberships
- Educated to Scottish Higher level or equivalent.
- Proven commitment to customer service.
- Responding to customer requests by telephone and email.
- Knowledge of working with databases and web-based systems.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to prioritise and mange workload on a daily basis.
- Attention to detail
Knowledge and Experience
- Working knowledge of UKVI processes.
- Previous Finance experience.
- Previous administration experience.
- Experience of working in the Higher Education Sector.
BehavioursBehaviour 1: Communication - Ability to receive, understand and convey both straightforward information, and information requiring careful explanation, in a clear and accurate manner
Behaviour 2: Liaison and Networking - Experience of circulating information in an accurate and timely manner, working across team boundaries to build and strengthen working relationships and leading and developing internal networks to pursue a shared interest
Behaviour 3: Initiative and Problem Solving - Experience of using initiative and creativity to resolve problems, identifying practical and suitable solutions
Behaviour 4: Team Development - Experience of providing advice or guidance to
new starts delivering training or instruction to others on specific tasks or activities