Complaints Handler Jobs Vacancy at Catlin London
Catlin London urgently required following position for Complaints Handler. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Complaints Handler Jobs Vacancy at Catlin London Jobs Details:
- Handle your own caseload of complaints from XL Catlin policyholders.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure delivery of appropriate customer outcomes.
- Provide root-cause feedback to internal and external stakeholders where appropriate, to ensure continuous business improvement is achieved.
- Manage your own Lloyd’s and FOS complaint escalations through to completion.
- Provide administrative support in the review / uploading of coverholder and TPA complaint reporting.
- Completing any reporting requested as necessary.
- Provide ad-hoc support to other members of the Complaints Team.
- Complaint handling expertise: Proven experience of handling a wide range of general insurance complaints, across a broad range of products. These must include property, motor and travel insurance but additional products would also be of benefit. This experience should have been, at least partly, gained in an industry role for an insurer, claims handler or broker.
- Technical product knowledge: In addition to having handled complaints in these areas, you will be able to demonstrate detailed technical knowledge in support of your experience. This will include knowledge of set approaches to certain types of complaint, and understanding of aspects of different policy types.
- Regulatory and market awareness: Whilst you will be operating as a Complaints Handler, the XL Catlin Complaints Team does so much more than handle complaints. You will need to demonstrate a strong understanding of the FCA’s DISP Rules, as well as knowledge of both the FCA and Lloyd’s complaint handling processes.
- Communications skills: You will have fantastic written and verbal communication skills, and be able to articulate detailed and complex issues in a clear and concise manner.
- Reasoning / negotiation skills: You will show confidence in your knowledge and expertise, and be able to present your findings whilst conveying your views of how a complaint should be resolved. You will be able to communicate and negotiate with people at all levels in order to ensure the correct case outcome is reached.
- Organisational skills: You will need to be pro-active and capable of managing your own caseload; adhering to deadlines and quality standards when doing so.
The XL Catlin group of companies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.