Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dimension Data
Dimension Data urgently required following position for Client Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Client Manager Jobs Vacancy at Dimension Data Jobs Details:
Looking for the next step in your career? Enjoy a challenge? Do you have an ambition for innovation? Want to make a difference?
If you join our growing global team, you’ll be working for an industry leader with offices across five continents, in over 50 countries and more than 30 000 employees . You will work with some of the leading world brands across the Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies – who are all relying on Dimension Data to help them use the power of technology to achieve their ambition in this digital era.You’ll be part of a team who’s passionate about making a difference to the way technology shapes how we live and work – whether it’s protecting the rhino, connecting the G20 Summit, or revolutionising cycling, giving you the opportunity to do great things.
You’ll be joining a Global Top Employer, recognised for investing in talent because people are at the heart of our success. You provide the skills, passion and ideas, and we’ll provide the platform to realise your ambitions. Great talent. Great teams. Great work. Great opportunities.
Want to be part of our team?
The Client Manager has account responsibility and their key focus is around analysing the client’s situation and business requirements through awareness, empathy and good questioning. They have the ability to influence clients to use Dimension Data’s solutions through articulating value in the client’s terms.
What you'll be doing
• Take ownership of a range of clients within the domestic, mid-market or international segments.
• Achieve sales & business targets, set annually, to support the success of the Company and the respective sales team.
• Approach the management of the account in a systematic way by identifying the strategy which will be used to develop and grow the account profitably.
• Use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipeline and forecast.
• Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client industry, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities for Dimension Data.
• Generate demand by assisting clients to identify current needs (turning clients’ implied needs into explicit needs) and then effectively articulate how Dimension Data can add value through services and solutions
• Conduct a vulnerability analysis of Dimension Data’s position in comparison to that of competitors and vendors, to ensure the client’s requirement is at the heart of the proposed solution
• Drive passionately for client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the clients’ buying process, by taking ownership for the commercial agreement for each client
What would make you a good fit for this role?
• Degree educated or equivalent professional qualifications
• Professional training in Major Account Selling Skills, Advanced Negotiation Skills, Sales Presentations and Advanced Account Planning programmes (e.g. TAS, SPIN or Holden)
• Able to demonstrate experience of working in the networking, computing or systems integration sectors
• Able to demonstrate the ability to continuously meet or exceed against a sales target
• Able to use Dimension Data’s sales tools and methodology to effectively manage accounts, opportunities, pipelines and forecast
• Demonstrate a high level of business acumen
• Display strategic thinking capability
• Excellent client & company relationship building and engagement skills
• Strong creative and innovative skills
• Able to work well in teams
• Able to work independently
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with Dimension Data. Apply today.
Diversity in Dimension Data
Dimension Data is an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be unfairly discriminated against on any arbitrary ground including race, colour, sex, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, gender identity, sexual orientation, or other protected category.