Senior Manager Product Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Zebra Technologies Bourne End
Zebra Technologies Bourne End urgently required following position for Senior Manager Product Marketing. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Manager Product Marketing Jobs Vacancy at Zebra Technologies Bourne End Jobs Details:
We're looking for a Senior Manager Product Marketing to lead a team of product marketing professionals as “player/coach” and support a product marketing strategy for the whole portfolio. This key role is responsible for executing against that strategy through vertical, field and channel marketing resources, in close collaboration with the Regional Product Management function, while building and maintaining a competitive advantage in respective region. This position drives the marketing activities for Zebra products, supplies, solutions and services, developing innovative marketing programmes that drive positioning and demand, with a robust understanding of and ability to respond to the commercial results and ROI.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as EMEA marketing’s single point of contact for the company’s overall portfolio marketing activities (launch & ramp) to various stakeholders – internal and external
- Know, understand and support the regional Sales & Marketing priorities and EMEA targets
- Manage portfolio reinvigorate, refresh and retire programmes, working in alignment with vertical, channel and field marketing teams based on quarterly business results reported by regional product management team and pipeline reports.
- Support the global Product Lifecycle Marketing Process by ensuring appropriate regional marketing representation in PLMK and launch calls (global and regional) and input region specific requirements into the Global Go To Market team, as well as specify and input requirements on impactful and relevant content for activation.
- Ensure regional GTM readiness from a marketing perspective
- Develop ramp to revenue strategies and tactics relevant for the EMEA region, also in collaboration with regional product management
- Guide sales and channel enablement and demand creation programmes
- Develop product and technology specific campaigns in conjunction with the Demand Centre and other marketing stake holders
- Responsible for developing process and cadence for organisational response to primary competitors’ regional marketing campaigns/messaging
- Manage comprehensive cross portfolio regional marketing plan and corresponding EMEA product marketing budget to forecast and plan
- Drive successful seller adoption of enablement materials and attendance of portfolio related events
- Close collaboration with Demand Centre and Solutions Marketing teams to ensure that relevant portfolio representation features in all vertical campaigns
Key Skills and Competencies
- Clarity of thinking & vision – keen prioritization skills
- Organizational Agility: Matrix, direct and indirect management
- Influence / Negotiation / Partnership skills with product teams
- Drive results and execution thru a virtual team
- Ability to thrive in matrixed organization environment
- Ability to technically understand how products fit in to create and deliver a solution
- Excellent presentation & communication skills
- Demonstrated whole lifecycle product marketing experience from NPI to EOL
- Staff management / team leadership
- Understanding of holistic go-to-market readiness, especially readiness of different channels for the portfolio at large
- Competitive analysis, with a focus on neutralizing and responding to marketing tactics in region
- Demonstrated willingness to actively participate with vertical
Preferred Education: Degree in relatable field
Preferred Work Experience: Extensive experience of broad based marketing or product management
Experience in people management and indirect channel marketing also advantageous