Operations Support Assistant Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Fleurie Nursery Ltd Eastergate
Fleurie Nursery Ltd Eastergate urgently required following position for Operations Support Assistant Administrator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Operations Support Assistant Administrator Jobs Vacancy at Fleurie Nursery Ltd Eastergate Jobs Details:
Fleurie Nursery Ltd are currently recruiting for an Operational Support Assistant / Administrator to join their stable team based in Eastergate, West Sussex. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking for a flexible working arrangement.
We are a market leading customer focussed organisation who supply high quality plants to the wholesale market. We have a stable team of 25 employees based across 3 Nurseries in West Sussex. We are proud to be part of Tristram Plants and the Farplants Group who are highly regarded in the Industry for their sales and marketing of Horticultural Products.
We are now looking for a Support Assistant to join the operations team. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- To complete all administrative duties as required by the Nursery
- To answer and respond to enquiries received by email and phone
- To process rate sheets and maintain records
- To record, process and check all plant delivery information against original documentation
- To assist the Technical Team with administration duties
- To assist the Stock Control and Sales Manager with reporting, data processing etc.
- To administer and input invoices onto the accounts system
- To aid in the administration and processing of production processes and the matching of invoices
To be suitable for the role of Operational Support Assistant / Administrator you should have experience in:
- Administration within a busy environment, ideally within horticulture, agriculture, manufacturing, FMCG or similar
- Excellent IT Skills, specifically in Outlook, Word and Excel
On offer is a competitive salary, and the option for part time working. We will consider applicants looking for part time, or flexible working. Please state your working hours preference in your application.
Fleurie Nursery is easily commutable from: Chichester, Bognor Regis, Arundel, West Sussex and the A27 Corridor.
Job Type: Part-time