Company Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page
Michael Page urgently required following position for Company Secretary. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Company Secretary Jobs Vacancy at Michael Page Jobs Details:
Our client is a leading national construction and real estates company, en-capturing a fast paced and dynamic working environment pushing their national footprint to continue expansion.
The Group Company Secretariat function provides company secretarial support to our client and its committees.
- Secretary to certain Risk, Audit and other significant regulatory governance committees; involving the drafting of agendas, minutes and following-up actions/matters arising
- Managing annual calendar of items for Board approval and maintenance of governance documents;
Board meeting preparation; drafting agendas; collation and the distribution of papers, standing in for the Group Company Secretary for interim Board meetings when requires
Assisting with drafting Governance Framework documents, Terms of Reference, Articles and Group policies
Day to day liaison with the Board of Directors, Chairman, NEDs, iNEDs, internal and external audit, legal, and group finance
- Assisting with drafting of, and reporting on, Board and Committee Effectiveness evaluations
The Successful Applicant
- Approachable, flexible team member
- An ability to work to tight time-lines
- Demonstrates enjoyment in their work
- Supportive and reliable team member
- Flexible and adaptable through organisational growth
- Resilient and positive through change
- Loyal & self motivated
- Friendly and approachable
- Passionate about the customer
What's on Offer competitive
Contact: Jared Verna