Head Innovation Jobs Vacancy at Graze Com Richmond
Graze Com Richmond urgently required following position for Head Innovation. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Head Innovation Jobs Vacancy at Graze Com Richmond Jobs Details:
good just got exciting! Using technology to create the world’s No.1 healthier snack brand, graze continues to grow and offer new ways for our consumers to snack, from subscription, to retail and our online shop. We combine a love of food with a pioneering use of technology and product innovation to create delicious snacks with healthy benefits. We’ve come a long way since we shipped our first nibble box becoming one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with our entry into the US market viewed the most successful launch in history for a UK brand.
The role, Head of Innovation...
You will be part of the group marketing team and lead the global innovation pipeline, proposition development and launch execution for UK and US to drive graze sales in retail channels.
What you’ll be responsible for...
- Develop and lead graze’s 18-month innovation pipeline across UK and US retail, owning global proposition development for new products and packaging innovation for UK and US retail, from concept to launch
- Work cross functionally to execute new launches, collaborating with Program management, Product Development, Design and local retail teams in the UK and US to create packaging, launch assets and project plans in line with retailer timelines.
- Build and maintain current knowledge and insight into trends, competitors and consumer needs to inform our innovation plans
- Manage the graze retail portfolio by tracking performance of existing and new products and recommending renovation and optimisation where needed to drive rate of sale and ensure an optimal range architecture
- Drive our innovation capability and processes to allow for speed and rapid experimentation of ideas
- Manage one direct report
What we are looking for in you...
- You've definitely working in an innovation role ideally within a packaged, FMCG consumer goods company, where you have launched new products in a smaller, growing start-up brands!
- Ideally but not essentially you worked in a Global environment, developing and delivering a long-term innovation pipeline as well as launching new propositions
- Ability to recommend insights approaches and interpret qualitative and quantitative data
- Excellent project management skills with an eye for detail and high standards of execution
- You need to be independent and resilient to work in a busy and complex environment, and have the confidence and maturity to engage and influence senior stakeholders and work across different geographies
- Natural curiosity and consumer focus, with a keen eye for emerging trends
- Open for travel to the US
What we will expect in first 6 months...
- Define and deliver our next wave of innovation for both the UK and US in existing as well as new categories
- Deliver product propositions and packaging in collaboration with other functions
- Evaluate performance of current range and build a longer-term vision, range architecture and innovation pipeline specific for UK & US retail
- Build consumer, shopper, competitor and market insight and feed trends into the organisation to drive innovation and brand strategy
- Build excellent relationships with local retail sales team, product development and design teams
What’s in it for you?
- graze is a young company, moving into new commercial areas including Retail, Online and new geographies, so you’ll be joining a progressive and expanding company which offers learning and opportunity for you to grow.
- The opportunity to truly shape the brand’s retail proposition, portfolio and longer term plans
- There’s some seriously smart, agile, informed, helpful, modest, funny and dedicated people in the business!
- You’d be part of a culture that revolves around us doing a great job by being helpful, open, inclusive, pioneering, commercially aware, persistent and honest.
- We encourage active learning with access for all employees to our studio sessions, job specific learning and networking opportunities.