Dog Handlers London Home Counties Jobs Vacancy at Global Support Services London
Global Support Services London urgently required following position for Dog Handlers London Home Counties. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Dog Handlers London Home Counties Jobs Vacancy at Global Support Services London Jobs Details:
Accredited as Investors in People Gold and a Living Wage Champion, we work exclusively with blue chip clients and other ‘risk-averse’ organisations such as critical national infrastructure operators and government agencies.
In line with the continued growth of our business, we have an on-going urgent requirement for people to join us as ‘General Purpose Dog Handlers‘, to work across the UK on a number of prestigious assignments.
We are currently accepting applications for both self-employed and PAYE full-time permanent positions.
We are particularly interested in hearing from qualified handlers in Greater London, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, and Bedfordshire
The benefits of working as a General Purpose Dog Handler for a leading specialist security company such as GSS are:
- Exceptional rates of pay
- Support and training from a dedicated K9 department
- An attractive expenses policy
- Genuine opportunities for career progression
- Personal development plan support from the training department
- Exceptional support from a colleague facing head office team
Requirements for this role are:
- All dogs need to be fully vaccinated, micro-chipped and fit for work
- Valid driving license and own vehicle suitable to deploy to BS8517 standards
- All applicants must have the right to work in the UK, and a 5 year check-able work history according to BS7858.
- Self-employed must have liability insurance and UTR, and will also be subject to the BS7858 screening
- Application is subject to passing a baseline assessment with our training team.
If interested in this role – please submit your CV for consideration. Or for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org (quoting Ref: GSSGPD1) or write to: GSS (UK) Ltd, HR, Great Oak Farm, Mag Lane, Lymm, Cheshire, WA13 0TF
For an informal discussion through our recruitment opportunities, please contact 0845 519 8602
GSS (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.