Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London
Willis Towers Watson London urgently required following position for Sales Consultant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sales Consultant Jobs Vacancy at Willis Towers Watson London Jobs Details:
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Insurance Consulting and Technology (ICT) forms part of the Investment, Risk and Reinsurance ‘IRR’ segment at Willis Towers Watson. ICT is primarily focused on the insurance industry providing consultancy to leading global insurers in the Life & PC sector. We are also a leading provider of financial modelling software to the insurance industry.
Willis Towers Watson’s software solutions support insurance companies and other businesses that require sophisticated and auditable financial modelling Our software solutions underpin a variety of activities, ranging from asset-liability modelling, pricing, reserving to economic capital aggregation and allocation.
As a member of Willis Towers Watson’s ICT Sales Consulting team, we are looking for an ‘Internal’ Sales Consultant who will be responsible for helping the firm’s insurance consulting practice continue to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of its sales process; working in collaboration with consultants on proposals and competitive pitch situations, as well as supporting with the development of our propositions that we are taking to market.
The role will have a strong focus on supporting our team to improve our Sales approach to truly ensure we are putting our clients first every step of the way.
The Sales Consultant will work closely with senior consultants and wider team to take responsibility for hands-on proposal development as well as providing strategic support and recommendations on sales strategy/ sales coaching to the ICT Life insurance and Property & Casualty insurance teams across Europe.
• Actively promote the sales support function with senior consultants and support key selling team members regarding how we present our value proposition, messages and best-practice selling techniques
• Respond to Requests for Proposals and provide hands-on support shaping proposals, sales presentations and sales collateral, working with in-house resources for assistance with information gathering, graphics and editorial review
• Introduce fresh, creative and successful sales techniques; enhance and improve the efficiency of the sales processes followed by ICT associates, ensuring consistency and quality control of ICT sales-related communications and activity across EMEA
• Work with the business and knowledge management colleagues, develop and maintain a database of best-practice proposals, credentials, case studies and other tools for strategically important areas to support consultant selling efforts
• Create sales collateral and pitch presentations to support local campaigns and/or tailor global materials for use in local markets
• Understand our services and their benefits and work with consultants to promote the use of effective sales messaging through our sales materials
• Work collaboratively with other members of the marketing and sales consulting team to share best practices and create tight linkages between marketing and sales activities
• Experience in business development or marketing position within professional services environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to translate complex technical information into clear, audience-appropriate messages
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, manage shifting priorities, ensure attention to detail and deliver on time
• The flexibility to operate at a strategic level with senior members of staff as well as operating at a tactical delivery level and being ‘hands on’ in the development of proposals
• Able to provide a broad strategic perspective across various markets
• Strong communication and inter-personal skills
• Ability to manage a range of stakeholders and flex your approach as required
• Comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast changing environment
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse team of professionals
• Strong Word and PowerPoint skills