Associate Dean Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London London
Imperial College London London urgently required following position for Associate Dean. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Associate Dean Jobs Vacancy at Imperial College London London Jobs Details:
South Kensington Campus
Are you an innovative and inspirational leader with a track record of delivering exceptional results in a complex academic environment? Does the prospect of developing and implementing a vision and strategy at scale in a world-leading business school excite you? If so, the position of Associate Dean at Imperial College Business School could be the perfect career opportunity for you.
As part of Imperial College London, the Business School drives business advantage through the fusion of business, technology and an entrepreneurial mindset. Our world-leading research informs postgraduate and Executive Education programmes, and is sought by governments, policymakers and global business leaders alike. Our vision is to benefit business and improve society through the power of innovative thinking. Our mission is to inspire brilliant minds to be the worlds future leaders of business and society.Imperial means Intelligent Business.
The Associate Dean of the Business School is a guardian, innovator and champion of all that the Business School has to offer and strives to achieve. This stimulating and challenging role requires a driven individual willing and able to lead from the front as they support the Dean and Management Board in propelling the Business School to be one of the best in the world.
The primary areas of focus are:
1. Attracting top students to come to Imperial College Business School - directing and overseeing programmes marketing, recruitment and admissions.
2. Driving an outstanding student experience - setting the strategy and vision of a physical and digital programme portfolio, as well as overseeing its delivery.
3. Developing our Edtech Lab platforms,ensuring we are among the world leaders in education technology.
4. Enabling success for our graduates - leading the Careers team to prepare students fort heir future, and partnering with employers and alumni to establish Imperial College Business School as the place to source digital-savvy candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset.
5. Inspirational leadership of up to 100 staff.
6. Being a trusted advisor and contributor to the Business School Management Board; a lynchpin to numerous College senior leadership teams, decision makers and boards; seizing and driving opportunities, collaborating, influencing; being a part of making key strategic decisions at the School and, accordingly, being held accountable.
This high visibility senior leadership role will suit a driven individual who is at ease navigating ambiguity in a matrix environment. Prior experience as an Associate Dean, Vice Dean, Acting Dean or Director within a leading Business School will be valued and utilised to the full. You will possess exceptional influencing and networking skills, together with a strong track record of collaborating successfully with high level academic peers, directing the delivery of excellent teaching across a portfolio of programmes, and engaging with the corporate world.
Imperial Expectations guide the behaviour of all our staff.
Committed to equality and valuing diversity. We are also an Athena SWAN Silver Award winner, a Stonewall Diversity Champion, a Disability Confident Employer and are working in partnership with GIRES to promote respect for trans people. Closing Date
2 October 2017 (midnight BST)