Network Solutions Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Neilmcarthurrecruit London
Neilmcarthurrecruit London urgently required following position for Network Solutions Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Network Solutions Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Neilmcarthurrecruit London Jobs Details:
Network Solutions Engineer (EMEA Telecoms)
You are a London based hands-on Juniper engineer looking for challenging new projects for example like the launch of a new communications satellite in space that will require the roll-out of a Juniper based terrestrial network. Once this is completed, then you'll be working with telecoms companies in wholesale relationships integrating their networks to yours. What's not to like!
You'll work 50% of your time delivering design solutions to maximise network availability and 50% of you time supporting external and internal customers.
This enterprise is a leading provider of satellite data communications services in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The company connects people wherever they are - in their homes, businesses, in government and on mobiles. They are a company of professionals who have come together from the space, telecoms and finance industries, pioneering a new approach to satellite communications.
They've designed and launched high throughput satellites for a market opportunity of over $11 billion per annum. The satellites, the ground stations and their proprietary cloud software management system deliver unmatched levels of performance, service and resilience. They deliver the level of quality and flexibility that the most demanding telecoms customers in the world seek.
The Group has invested $1.2bn in a network that incorporates satellites, ground stations, datacentres and a fibre ring. They have a unique Cloud based customer interface that is protected by patented technology, satellites in orbit and a further two fully funded satellites under construction.
- Assist in design, scope and implementation of network solutions for major projects;
- Build, configure, test & maintain core, provider and customer edge networks;
- Ensure maximum network & service availability;
- Support in-house operational support systems;
- Support network management and optimisation tasks;
- Apply continual service improvement framework;
- Apply traffic engineering principles to improve network resiliency and efficient use of all data circuits;
- Assist development of network automation initiatives;
- Provide technical expertise to Pre-Sales in the design and provision of network solutions;
- Juniper solutions (MX routers EX switches SRX firewalls) network design, config, troubleshooting
- Minimum three years working with the Juniper product range listed above;
- Experience of ISP bandwidth and subscriber management products (DPI);
- Security best practice within enterprise and service provider networks
- ISP/Telecom experience;
- Networking Protocols/Services: BGP, OSPF, IPSec, GRE, VRRP, CGNAT, MPLS;
- Familiarity in the administration of network resources - ASN, IP Addressing, etc.;
- Traffic/packet analysis skills.
- Network monitoring tools e.g. Cacti and Nagios.
- Junos Space product suite;
- Basic Linux operational commands experience;
- Experience/knowledge of web acceleration/ compression/ caching technologies;
- Programming skills and experience of open-source automation tools e.g. NAPALM
- Basic SDN and NFV
- Excellent progression opportunities
- Generous Bonus
- Season Ticket Loans
- Private Healthcare package
- Company Pension Scheme