Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Bracknell
Jardine Motors Group Bracknell urgently required following position for Digital Marketing Executive. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Marketing Executive Jobs Vacancy at Jardine Motors Group Bracknell Jobs Details:
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to shine in a progressive business representing some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands?
With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success.
Committed to growing our business and driving performance, an opportunity has arisen for a Digital Marketing Executive to join our team
Duties and Responsibilities
As a Digital Marketing Executive, your key accountabilities will include the creation, execution, deployment and measurement of digital marketing for the Jardine Motors Group to support our business objectives of lead generation, sales, brand loyalty and awareness. You will be providing hands-on support, working with both the Group Digital and Divisional Marketing Teams, to create and update digital marketing content and campaigns, including website content, used car advertising, search advertising and social media. In addition, you'll look to develop your skills and knowledge in digital marketing tools, technologies, processes and best practice to provide support and guidance to the wider marketing team.
Your responsibilites will also include, but are not limited to:
- Jardine Motors Website: Identifying and executing improvements to the website in terms of aesthetics, user experience and functionality. Helping manage the web agency and other related suppliers on a day-to-day basis.
- Content Management: Editing and updating website content through the website CMS, generating new content and ensuring the website is kept up to date. Developing expertise in the website CMS and supporting features, and providing support and guidance for the wider marketing team.
- Used Car Advertising: Providing day-to-day support for used car advertising, ensuring that feeds and systems are working correctly, and online tools are used to maximum effect across the group.
- Search: Supporting our paid and organic search campaigns, for example through improvements to website content, analysis from SEO tools or link building outreach.
- Social Media: Creating and posting content and responding to customer posts on Jardine Motors social media accounts. Working with the group digital team and the divisional marketing teams to develop and execute social content as part of social media campaigns.
- Directory Listing Management: Providing day to day support for Directory listings, including managing the Bright Local or other directory platform relationship.
- Reporting and Analysis: Collating and running reports to measure digital marketing effectiveness.
- Email & Call Tracking: Managing tools and processes for email signatures and tracked marketing numbers across the group.
- A passion for all things digital - a strong desire to learn, create, contribute & innovate is more important than previous experience in digital.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- An ability to work effectively with others, and to build productive, collaborative relationships across departments and with third parties.
- Comfortable with data; manipulation, analysis and visualization.
- A good standard of computer literacy including Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Highly organised, with an ability to work to deadlines, and to plan and prioritise short and long-term tasks effectively.
- An eye for detail and an unrelenting desire for quality; for example, when reviewing website content.
- Some exposure to the key elements in digital marketing and their role from the perspective of the consumer; websites, social media, online advertising, paid and organic search and directory listings.
When you join Jardine Motors Group you will have the opportunity to develop a fast-moving progressive career, and assume accountability for delivering the highest levels of service. We believe that by identifying your potential and investing in your future, you will be able to develop skills and gain the experience that will enhance your career prospects.
In addition to receiving a competitive salary and company car, you will also have access to a range of other benefits including childcare voucher scheme, vehicle and cycle to work purchase schemes, preferential service rates, pension scheme and life assurance.