Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Microsoft London
Microsoft London urgently required following position for Program Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Program Manager Jobs Vacancy at Microsoft London Jobs Details:
The Enterprise Client and Mobility (ECM) team at Microsoft enables our customers? employees to be productive on the devices they love while helping ensure corporate assets are secure.
The Customer Experience Team within ECM works closely with our most strategic enterprise customers. We are looking for a customer-focused individual to work directly with these strategic enterprise customers to help them architect and deploy our Intune solution.
This role will be responsible for the following key areas:
- Architecture & Deployment: Collaborate with stakeholders across an enterprise customer in the development of an Intune architectural and deployment plan, facilitate and guide the actual Intune deployment, and otherwise act as a strategic technical deployment advisor to the customer.
- Product Development: Working with the rest of the Intune engineering team, use your knowledge and expertise in Intune deployments to help guide the future direction of the Intune product and service.
- Training: Use your knowledge and expertise in Intune deployments to train the larger Intune deployment ecosystem.
- Passion for product, technology, and enabling great customer experiences
- Experience in deploying, testing and/or designing Microsoft Intune and/or System Center Configuration Manager solutions and related technologies
- Experience working with customers on difficult, technical issues and developing innovative, creative solutions Knowledge of the MDM (Mobile Device Management) space including Windows, iPad/iPhone and Android management
- Highly self-driven with an ability to work very independently
- An ability to work well within fast-paced, ambiguous situations where you need to define the problem, goal, solution and see it through to the end
- Ability to crisply and effectively communicate at all levels of an organization, from senior executives on down, and across all functions, from business to technical
Ability to meet Microsoft, customer and/or government security screening requirements are required for this role. These requirements include, but are not limited to the following specialized security screenings:
Microsoft Cloud Background Check: This position will be required to pass the Microsoft Cloud background check upon hire/transfer and every two years thereafter.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to email@example.com.