Salaried Sessional Gps London Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London
Bupa London urgently required following position for Salaried Sessional Gps London. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Salaried Sessional Gps London Jobs Vacancy at Bupa London Jobs Details:
GPs for Bupa Clinics in London
Salaried Permanent or sessional self employed
Full time or Part time
In this role you will undertake regular clinical sessions delivering health assessments and primary care according to Bupa Health Clinics protocols and guidelines, ensuring a quality service to ensure high customer satisfaction.
- Carry out private GP appointments and health assessments.
- Ensuring that clients are always informed of the costs of additional tests, and to select tests appropriate for the client’s condition/illness
- Ensuring that medical reporting complies with Bupa Data Protection policies and quality standards.
- Taking responsibility for urgent findings and results of clients and following through as appropriate.
- Ensuring that all clients are informed of abnormal results, their significance, and, where appropriate suggestions for further action
- Adhering to the procedure for the documentation and handling of complaints
- Attending and participating in clinical meetings / training sessions as required and in clinical audit where needed and requested.
- Full GMC registration with a licence to practice and GP registration
- Member of medical defence organisation
- Demonstrate post registration experience including time in General Practice
- Ability to work as part of a multifunctional team and communicate at all levels
- Customer relationship management experience
- Commercial Awareness
We'll look after you with our contributory pension scheme, bonus scheme and annual salary review and help balance your home and work life with 25 days holiday each year (pro rata for part time employees). We’ll also help keep you in shape with free Bupa health screens, PMI and access to our 24 hour health line and give you regular training and coaching to support and develop you. We will also cover your medical indemnity, pro-rated for part time.
If you would prefer a self employed sessional role we can accommodate this too.
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 86,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand,and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
For more information, visit www.bupa.com.
If you’d like to play your part in BUPA’s success story, then join us today.