Fjl Lettings Negotiator Jobs Vacancy at Felicity Lord London
Felicity Lord London urgently required following position for Fjl Lettings Negotiator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Fjl Lettings Negotiator Jobs Vacancy at Felicity Lord London Jobs Details:
Felicity J. Lord is the perfect Lettings Agent for London residents who appreciate a bespoke service from people who really care about their customers.
Our branches are small, boutique affairs, right in the middle of London’s villages and we pride ourselves on being part of the community within those villages.
We have a fantastic opportunity for individuals without industry experience, looking to get in to the London property market. This prospect comes with comprehensive training, along with a structured career path to help you develop within the company and progress your career as we always aim to promote from within.
As part of our family, you will enjoy:
- Working with and through great people to achieve fantastic results
- Flourishing in a challenging and exciting environment
- Striving to exceed customers’ needs with energy and enthusiasm
- Sharing your passion for the London property market
- Being part of a values-driven company focused on family and integrity
Our goal is to grow our business through providing incredible customer service.
In return for your hard work and commitment, you will receive:
- A rewarding and fulfilling career in property
- A company car
- A competitive salary and uncapped commission structure
- A well-balanced and supportive induction programme
- A tailored training and development programme to help you achieve your goals
- Exciting incentives
- The opportunity to develop to Branch Manager level within 18 months of joining us (if you’re good enough and work hard enough), with an earning potential of £50,000+
As an independently owned company, we offer incentives that are unparalleled across our industry, including trips abroad to amazing destinations including: New York, Miami, Bangkok and Abu Dhabi (four of our recent trips).
If you would like to find out more about the profile for this role, click here.
If you are interested in this role, please click “Apply”, where you will be asked to complete some eligibility questions and a quick profiling test. If you are successful, we will call you within 24 hours to discuss your application and tell you more.