Sen Teaching Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg Barnsley
Wearessg Barnsley urgently required following position for Sen Teaching Assistant. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Sen Teaching Assistant Jobs Vacancy at Wearessg Barnsley Jobs Details:
REACH EDUCATION LTD are seeking SEND & Mainstream Teaching Assistants
Reach Education Ltd are one of the largest and longest established SEND recruiters in South Yorkshire and are currently recruiting SEND & Mainstream HLTA's & Teaching Assistants, preferably Moving & Handling Trained (but not essential as full training can be given), to work in Special Educational Needs & Mainstream Schools in the Barnsley area.
All applicants must have the following:-
- Enhanced DBS Certificate
- Experience of working or volunteering within an SEND school / Mainstream School / Childcare setting.
- Ability to succeed in a challenging environment, be flexible, patient and have a positive approach.
- The desire and ability to help each child Reach their full potential.
- Moving & Handling Certification (Not essential as full training can be given)
- Team Teach (Not essential as full training can be given)
- Face to face interview and satisfactory references.
All job offers will be made subject to a successful candidate passing the Reach Education vetting procedure.
As an agency we provide:
- Support and guidance.
- Free Safeguarding courses including "SEND Code of Practice" "First Aid" "Child Neglect" "Child Protection" "Equality & Diversity" + many more
- Moving & Handling Training
- Team Teach Training
- Pension Contribution after a qualifying period.
- Excellent Rates of pay.
- An ear to listen to your needs regarding work.
If you meet the criteria we require then please forward us your CV and hopefully you will become part of the ever increasing Reach Education family.