Digital Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Bruntwood Manchester
Bruntwood Manchester urgently required following position for Digital Apprentice. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Digital Apprentice Jobs Vacancy at Bruntwood Manchester Jobs Details:
As Digital Apprentice, you’ll work within the Digital department to help us attract website visitors and to tell our customers stories through the creation of multi-media content and social media campaigns. You’ll also help to track visitor journeys through our websites and implement changes which will increase the amount of visitors that become customers. We’ll also give you training in the form of a level 3 apprenticeship qualification in Digital Marketing.
What you'll be doing:
Social media management
- Managing the company social media accounts replying to questions and mentions as and when needed
- Contributing to and implementing the company and campaign specific social media strategies
- Assisting other members of the team in the use of social media
- Planning, testing and monitoring paid social campaigns
- Owning relationships with other teams within the business to encourage social media use
- Creating blog content including customer interviews and sector profiles written with best practice SEO in mind
- Engaging with customers to organise case study films and podcast interviews
- Providing new and creative ideas for digital content
- Contributing to quarterly content plans
- Evaluating the performance of digital content with monthly reporting
- Taking a pro-active approach to managing Bruntwood group websites
- Analysing web traffic and providing monthly reports
- Managing customer and employee communication platforms.
- Working off-site with our digital agency to gain experience in a different environment.
What we're looking for:
- Keen interest and understanding of social media channels and how to use them as an effective communication tool
- Understanding of website design and functionality
- Keen eye for detail, you’ll be able to analyse information and create meaningful reports ï‚· Writing skills to create website and social media content
- Creativity and enthusiasm, a willingness to share new ideas
- Willingness to learn new skills and meet new people across the business and externally
- GCSE (or equivalent) grade A-C in English and Maths