Web Developer Jobs Vacancy at Broker Network
Broker Network urgently required following position for Web Developer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Web Developer Jobs Vacancy at Broker Network Jobs Details:
An amazing opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, determined and creative developer to join our growing team of marketers. Working as part of a team, you will develop, implement and improve wordpress-based sites for a large membership base, and implement new trends, designs and animation into the websites.
The role requires strong communication skills and liaising with both the design and project managers, and also working with clients throughout the full project life-cycle within a friendly, relaxed yet hard working environment.
- PHP Software Development Skills
Familiar with W3C standards
Experience with packages and frameworks such as WordPress
Experience with MySQL
Knowledge of session management
Knowledge of setting up and administration of backups
Required Skill Minimum Experience
- – Experience in WordPress website builds, with both purchased and bespoke themes
– Experience in responsive web development
– Knowledge of hosting environment, including database administration
– Optimization of websites for maximum speed, scalability and security
– Optimization of all procedures in the development life cycle, working with other team members to identify areas that can be improved
– Ability to fully document all working procedures in a way that allows for easy replication
– Knowledge and understanding of user experience and mobile UI/UX
Other Desirable But Not Essential Skills / Attributes
- Linux server/ Apache
- Experience with packages and frameworks such as WordPress / Joomla
- Excellent understanding of the LAMP stack. Experience with working with and writing web services & API’s.
- An understanding of, and keen interest in current trends and advancements on the web
- Keeping up to date with advances in computer technology
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Knowledge of session management across multiple systems, servers and environments
- Knowledge of creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Knowledge of setting up and administration of backups
- Enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic, challenging and team-oriented work environment
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task, achieve deadlines and work independently
- Excellent communication and team working skills
- Excellent technical problem-solving skills
- A track record of striving for continual personal and professional improvement
- Ability to articulate your ideas to colleagues effectively and to take on board the ideas of others
- Ability to take initiative and be productive and efficient
- Ability to manage multiple projects and multi task
- Ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail, performance and optimisation