Warehouse Operative Basingstoke Jobs Vacancy at Dhl Supply Chain Basingstoke
Dhl Supply Chain Basingstoke urgently required following position for Warehouse Operative Basingstoke. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse Operative Basingstoke Jobs Vacancy at Dhl Supply Chain Basingstoke Jobs Details:
Shift Patterns: Evening
Contract Type: Permanent (Full-Time)
Closing Date for Applications: 23 rd February 2018
DHL Supply Chain is a world-class company, and we’re looking for world-class people. People who aren’t afraid to work hard – in fact, people who want to work hard.
Key Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manual handling
- Working in a team environment
- Working in a safe manner
- Processing paperwork - as required
- Operating IT-systems - using scanners as required
- Working within a physically demanding environment
- Operating of Mechanical Handling Equipment
- Have appropriate hand, eye and foot co-ordination to effectively use mechanical handling equipment
- Ability to move product which may require bending, stretching, stooping, stepping, reaching and/or lifting, in line with Health & Safety regulations
- Warehouse experience, MHE experience will be beneficial
- Ability to follow work procedures and safety rules
- Ability to read, understand and follow directions/instructions
- Ability to count accurately and to perform simple math calculations
If you have a proven track record of achievement to match the requirements for this role and you are looking for your next career move, simply apply online ensuring that a full up to date CV is attached with your application
What will you get in return?
As a part of a growing DHL population you will receive access to a variety of our excellent benefits which could include pension scheme, childcare vouchers, retail discounts, flexible working, training, development and secondments opportunities and MANY MORE.
Working at DHL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DvEh04LNJ_I
We will ensure that all our resourcing activities are fair, transparent and consistent across the UK. We want to ensure that the candidate experience is of the highest professional standard.
The Company is committed to providing equality of opportunity for all employees. Furthermore we aim to ensure our workplaces are free from discrimination and that not only employees but also our potential future employees are treated fairly and with dignity and respect. We will ensure that equality of opportunity maintains a high profile in our organisation.
Facts and Figures
DSC - SC - Supply Chain (SC_1)
DHL Supply Chain UK
Warehousing, Package Handling & Distribution
No Business Travel
Work Permit Required
Target Hire Date