Student Recruitment And Outreach Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at University The West England Bristol
- Student Recruitment And Outreach Events Coordinator
- University The West England
- Bristol ENG
- 20 Feb, 2018 30+ days ago
University The West England Bristol urgently required following position for Student Recruitment And Outreach Events Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Student Recruitment And Outreach Events Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at University The West England Bristol Jobs Details:
Working as part of the wider Recruitment and Outreach team, you will co-ordinate the planning and delivery of a range of student recruitment activities as part of the University’s agreed strategy, targets and objectives.
In this role you will;
- co-ordinate the planning and delivery of a portfolio of student recruitment activities, e.g. undergraduate and postgraduate open days, applicant days, interview days, taster days, student conferences, campus visits etc.
- work flexibly to support the wider Recruitment and Outreach team meet its objectives and ensure the successful delivery of operational plans
- work closely with Recruitment and Outreach Managers to ensure events are in line with agreed recruitment strategy and plans
- Review, develop and co-ordinate the evaluation of feedback to demonstrate clear outcomes, conclusions and recommendations to inform future planning and development work in consultation with Recruitment and Outreach Managers
- work closely with staff in faculties and services to ensure a clear, co-ordinated and informed approach to the development and delivery of recruitment and outreach events
- organise staff and student ambassador support for events and supervise student ambassadors at events, including development and delivery of relevant training
- prepare and deliver recruitment and outreach briefings, training and presentations
With experience of planning, organising and delivering a range of higher education recruitment and outreach events and activities, you will have excellent IT and organisational skills, the ability to develop strong collaborative working relationships with a wide range of stakeholders, and demonstrate a positive and proactive applicant focused approach to recruitment events and activities.
Experience of admissions within a higher education setting, an appreciation of the delivery of higher education courses, and an understanding of the key issues and concerns in student recruitment and outreach are desirable.
Other benefits, in addition to salary:
- a generous holiday allowance of 25 days
- up to 12.5 bank holiday/closure days per year in addition;
- flexible working;
- excellent defined benefit pension schemes;
- option to participate in the cycle to work scheme;
- family friendly policies;
- onsite nursery at our Frenchay Campus;
- option to purchase childcare vouchers.
This post is based at our lively Frenchay campus where we have invested in the latest facilities and resources to give our students access to everything they need to succeed – with £300m being spent on new state-of-the-art learning spaces and accommodation between now and 2020 to enhance our offer even further. Frenchay campus is within close proximity to excellent motorway links and within walking distance of two train stations, making UWE Frenchay Campus the ideal place to work for those wishing to commute to Bristol.