Transaction Monitoring Assistant Manager Financial Crime Forensic Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London
- Transaction Monitoring Assistant Manager Financial Crime Forensic
- London ENG
- 18 Aug, 2017 30+ days ago
Kpmg London urgently required following position for Transaction Monitoring Assistant Manager Financial Crime Forensic. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Transaction Monitoring Assistant Manager Financial Crime Forensic Jobs Vacancy at Kpmg London Jobs Details:
AutoReq ID 122670BR Job Title Transaction Monitoring Assistant Manager - Financial Crime - Forensic Country United Kingdom Location London Function Advisory Risk Consulting Service Line Forensic Service Line Information Using a wide variety of technical and sector-specific skills, KPMG's Risk Consulting group proactively helps clients increase profits whilst reducing reputational, operational, financial and other risks. We are experienced in managing diverse issues including fraud, regulatory compliance, risk frameworks and modelling, capital efficiency, corporate governance, dispute resolution, deriving value from contracts and much more.
Forensic - Using specialist accounting, investigation and business skills in assisting clients involved in commercial or regulatory disputes or in the investigation of fraud and impropriety. Working in the team will mean getting involved in a broad range of projects, i.e. Fraud investigations, and tracing assets.
KPMG Overview Joining KPMG means joining a talented team of exceptional colleagues who bring innovative thoughts and a natural curiosity to the work they do each day. No one type of person succeeds at KPMG; a diverse business requires diverse personalities, characters and perspectives. There really is a place for you here.
Working within KPMG's Financial Crime Technology team this new role requires a combination of Transaction Monitoring technical skills, client contact, business development and project management.
The team sits within KPMG’s Risk Consulting function that assists clients to assess, assure, review, test and improve their financial crime systems whilst using innovative Data Analytics tools and approaches.
Upon joining the team, you will be involved in a wide range of financial crime projects with a particular focus on Transaction Monitoring systems.
The management, manipulation and analysis of data and transformations using innovative techniques to extract the necessary intelligence from related data assets will be key in this client delivery focused role.
You will have the opportunity to enhance and take your current skills set to the next level by gaining strong consulting and business experience whilst developing your ability to manage work streams and projects.
Team and people management will be at the heart of effective project delivery. Your unique skills-set of technical and theoretical expertise will give you the opportunity to share your knowledge for the greater team success and personal development.
- Whilst on client engagement ensuring teams are able to balance and manage reactive and proactive data analysis of large volume of data, structured and unstructured, utilizing a wide range of database management systems, reporting systems and visualisation software.
- Working with forensic teams, lawyers and regulatory authorities in adversarial and sensitive situations involving fraud or regulatory investigations.
- Risk management: You will collaborate in ensuring the Firm's risk management frameworks are implemented appropriately and effectively.
- Project delivery: You will be responsible for the delivery of client facing projects, being the primary point of contact for senior client contacts
- Building relationships: You will sustain cohesive relationships with clients and colleagues within KPMG
- Growth and development: You will provide on-going feedback, coaching and mentoring that supports individuals’ development needs and encourages skills and knowledge enhancement.
- Developing internal networks and maintaining relationships with colleagues across other teams within KPMG.
- Quality control: You will provide feedback and quality control reviews of your peers and juniors’ work as a first level reviewer.
- Taking a proactive lead for knowledge management within a specialist team.
- Assisting in client presentations and the opportunity to contribute to project proposal developments.
This exciting role will fully utilise your existing programming, data analysis and data management skills. Strong technical skills are essential, as you will be required to develop solutions either individually or as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team.
Upon joining you will be able to demonstrate a number of the following skill sets and experience:
- Proven experience in Financial Crime Compliance projects specifically involving Transaction Monitoring, scenario development and enhancement and threshold analysis.
- Proven experience in report writing, authoring and reviewing deliverables.
- Knowledge or experience using industry-wide Transaction Monitoring systems such as NICE Actimize, BAE Systems, Oracle (Mantas), Siron, Apama etc.
- A functional understanding of international sanctions, regulations and anti-money protocols.
- A solid understanding of control systems and feedback loops.
- Designing and reviewing data layouts and ensuring that they are fit for a purpose.
- Performing Data Quality Reviews - manipulating and clean large data tables to ensure that data meets standards and objectives.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to identifying patterns within data to generate business insight.
- Significant experience with either of the following data manipulation software: SQL, SAS (Oracle/SQL Server) or other Broad knowledge of the finance function and the importance of management information within organisations.
- Other related Data Management experience in Data Governance, Data Standards documentation, Master Data Management, and Data Integration.
- Knowledge of statistical techniques and analysis (such as regression, clustering, sampling, social network analysis)
- Knowledge of machine learning and cognitive computing.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to explain complex technical analysis to a non-technical audience.
- Tenacious problem solving attitude, particularly when helping Clients obtain the data required.
We’re at our best when you’re at your best; that’s why we’ve created ‘Our Deal’ and ‘The Academy’. Our Deal is the way we speak about the colleague experience and the expectations we have of our people. We expect the best from our people and in return we provide a stimulating, collaborative environment where each person can reach their extraordinary potential. Through ‘The Academy’, you’ll have access to communities which will support and develop you so that you build your skills and career. From introducing secondment programmes to preferential banking, and student loan payments to your birthday off, we’re making sure that our people have an amazing experience.
Flexible Working While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a balanced lifestyle. We offer part time roles with flexible working arrangements which could include, annualised hours, early or late starts to fit around other commitments, shorter working days etc. We are happy to discuss your own requirements and our range of flexible working arrangements in more detail, should that be of interest and, as part of the recruitment process, we can put you in touch with people who work flexibly.
Applying with a Disability KPMG are proud to be an inclusive, equal opportunity employer and we seek to attract and retain the best people from the widest possible talent pool. As a member of the Business Disability Forum we're committed to ensuring that all candidates are treated fairly throughout the Recruitment Process. Should you be successful after the initial application stage, please discuss with your recruitment contact any reasonable adjustments to our Recruitment Process that you may require.
KPMG's commitment to diversity
KPMG consistently features in the Sunday Times Best Big Companies to work for, which has been recognised with a special achievement award to mark our 10 years in the Top 25. We pride ourselves on being a place where your individuality is valued; you can be yourself and still achieve your potential. We believe that your individuality helps us to deliver the best results to our clients. Diversity of background, diversity of experience, diversity of perspective - that's the KPMG difference. But, don't take our word for it, find out more about diversity at KPMG by viewing our Policy
Policy for Agencies
KPMG has a commitment to sourcing candidates directly and as such we do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies. Please check here to see our policy on agencies: Policy