Senior Engineer Brakes Attribute Jobs Vacancy at Edison Technical Recruitment Warwick
Edison Technical Recruitment Warwick urgently required following position for Senior Engineer Brakes Attribute. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Engineer Brakes Attribute Jobs Vacancy at Edison Technical Recruitment Warwick Jobs Details:
Job Title: Senior Engineer - Brakes Attribute Job Location: Warwick, West Midlands, UK Job Salary: £35k-£40k per annum (dependent upon experience) Job purpose as the Senior Engineer - Brakes Attribute The purpose of this role is to support the development of the brakes attribute in future programs. You will work alongside Chassis, Dynamics and the supplier team to ensure a successful integration and delivery to meet brake attribute targets. Key responsibilities & tasks as the Senior Engineer - Brakes Attribute * Carryout vehicle based benchmarking and characterisation activities for the Brakes attribute. * Participate in the target setting process for the Brakes attribute.
- Provide brake predictions to support up front decision making and confirmation of targets. * Lead off site brakes tests with technicians and suppliers. * Work closely with the NVH team to ensure brake NVH targets are met. * Support the Chassis dept.
- Write Engineering Reports to support the above. * Write local Processes/Procedures as required. * Support relevant PMT/PAT meetings as required. * Investigate and test future technologies for input to new company products.
- Follow Aston Martin MISSION product creation process and ensure all required information and actions are completed according to agreed programme cost, time and quality contract. Qualifications & experience * Engineering Degree in appropriate discipline * Experience within an automotive or automotive components supplier group. * Excellent analytical skills. * Experience of Brake testing or development.
- High degree of performance vehicle limit handling experience. * Experience of testing at various European proving grounds. * Good understanding of the theory of Vehicle Dynamics. * MISSION knowledge or equivalent process knowledge (AMPCS GPDS , FPDS).
- Strong time management, accuracy, diligence, ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks to meet customer needs. * Team player. * Competent in all Microsoft Office toolset with experience of writing engineering test reports How to Apply If you are interested in progressing your career as the Senior Engineer - Brakes Attribute, apply now for immediate consideration. PLEASE NOTE: If you require visa sponsorship to work in the UK you CANNOT be considered for this role