Interim Spanish Real Estate Legal Manager Jobs Vacancy at Gruppo Mcarthurglen London
Gruppo Mcarthurglen London urgently required following position for Interim Spanish Real Estate Legal Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Interim Spanish Real Estate Legal Manager Jobs Vacancy at Gruppo Mcarthurglen London Jobs Details:
McArthurGlen Group Mission and Vision
McArthurGlen Group Mission
“To create the finest designer outlet experience in Europe”
McArthurGlen Group Vision
“To continuously enhance the quality of the customer experience, the lives of employees, the performance of brand partners, the return to investors and the communities where we do business.”Purpose of position
To assist and support the Senior Legal Manager Southern Europe in work undertaken by the Legal Department primarily focused on the opening a new Centre in Spain and on legal work relating to future asset management and operational aspects that might arise for the centre. Taking responsibility for specific areas and tasks as delegated by the Senior Legal Manager, Southern Europe and Senior Commercial Counsel.Key Accountabilities
- Manage/moderate property transactions, instructing external solicitors where appropriate, manage the performance of the designated firm representative, provide instructions, monitor progress and report upon the same.
- Manage delegated responsibilities for the legal strategy of the Commercial Development work within Spain / Southern Europe including managing the relationship with key personnel in the Commercial Development function of the business.
- Manage delegated responsibilities for the legal strategy of the Commercial Contract work within Spain / Southern Europe.
- To act as first point of contact for legal matters for Spain and liaise regularly with the project and management teams to provide any required legal support.
- Manage/moderate tenant coordinators, instructing external technicians where appropriate, manage the performance of the technical firm representative, provide instructions, monitor progress and report upon the same.
- Review instructions on property matters and draft, issue and negotiate these as delegated.
- Provide supporting materials required for transactions to external solicitors.
- Check solvency positions and coordinate deposit positions on property transactions ahead of their completion.
- To assist the Senior Legal Manager, Southern Europe, with relevant meetings, meeting co-ordination, set up and administration and maintenance of statutory information,
- Liaise with investors, professional advisors and banks within Spain and abroad.
- To deal with ad-hoc tasks and general legal matters, such as reviewing and advising upon legal queries and conducting legal research as delegated from time to time.
- Participate in relevant Departmental and inter-departmental meetings relevant to the work being conducted.
- To assist in the running and preparing of reports as required and updating schedules and records.
- To assist with the maintenance of the Lease Bank and of all the relevant archives of the Legal Department as delegated.
Knowledge and Skills
- Degree educated
- Spanish – Fluent
- Legal experience required within real estate / commercial property
- Computer literacy, Excel, Word, Office
- Ability to work to strict and challenging deadlines
- Must be numerate
- Good reporting skills, both verbal and written
- Problem-solving skills
- Team work