Regional Field Sales Manager Trade Licensed Jobs Vacancy at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Field Based
Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Field Based urgently required following position for Regional Field Sales Manager Trade Licensed. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Regional Field Sales Manager Trade Licensed Jobs Vacancy at Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd Field Based Jobs Details:
Britvic Soft Drinks is the name behind iconic and market leading brands such as Robinsons, Pepsi, Fruit Shoot, R.Whites, Purdey's, J2O and 7UP - plus a growing portfolio of premium brands. Innovation is at the heart of our business, as we strive to create brand new categories and products that consumers and outlets love....
And we're just as keen to develop fresh talent. Britvic really is an ideal place for ambitious, creative and like minded individuals, those who want to be part of our journey to become the most dynamic, creative and trusted soft drinks company in the world.
Creative and commercial direction:
We are now looking for a talented Regional Field Sales Manager, to lead a team of 6 Regional Account Managers across the whole of the south and midlands.
This is a big role, with lots of opportunity to make a real name for yourself and deliver some really exciting results. We have even more new product innovation launching, so the landscape will be that of an enhanced proposition with great energy.
Your focus will be on the licensed and on-trade channel, across a wide remit of outlets and venues. Our portfolio allows us to have a strong presence in this sector - but we're not standing stil, instead focusing a great deal on new brands and amazing activation. You will focus on:
- You will own the strategy and deliverables of this key region, ensuring we always strive for excellence, creativity and commercial success. You will manage a large budget, setting out your plan and where best it be spent.
- You will coach and develop your team, individually as well as group capability - ensuring a motivated and cohesive approach.
- Working with your counterpart in the north region, you will focus on large groups, ensuring we fully maximise our offering.
- You will create tools and technolgoy to ensure we stay ahead of the competition, allowing customers and consumers to fully engage with Britic.
- You will devise and deliver best in class joint business plans while managing a multi-million pound P&L - and in return you will be offered the career development to match your ambition. It is a highly visible part of our business, with great growth opportunities.
- These are big numbers and an incredibly diverse brand portfolio, but there is a great deal of space for doing things differently - and we want you to be of that mindset, coupled with a sharp commercial understanding.
As we continue to grow, Britvic will provide the platform to grow your career at pace. We offer a very comprehensive package for this position, including a highly competitive basic salary, car or car allowance, increased bonus scheme, enhanced company pension contributions, share save schemes, annual pay reviews, family healthcare, vouchers and a whole host of flexible benefits.
You will be someone who:
As we continue to drive towards our global vision, our commitment to investing in our employees is key. Our Britvic Values are a cornerstone to this, and we look for current employees and those joining the business to display and live them every day - Be Proud, Be Bold, Be Disciplined, Act With Pace, Be Open, Win Together. You will:
- Think differently to those around you, who understands the licensed, on-trade or leisure related - andcan find that balance between creative thinking and commercial acumen.
- You will be someone who can take hold of a diverse product portfolio and develop it, gain buy-in from all manner of parties and maximise commercial gains. You will be passionate about what you do, epsecially people management and development.
- We are flexible on your level of experience whether you have managed at this level, or hungry to take that next step in your career.
We’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values, and we welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.