Oral Skin Expert Team Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Glaxosmithkline Weybridge
Glaxosmithkline Weybridge urgently required following position for Oral Skin Expert Team Coordinator. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Oral Skin Expert Team Coordinator Jobs Vacancy at Glaxosmithkline Weybridge Jobs Details:
Your Responsibilities :
GSK is a science-led global healthcare company with a mission: we want to help people to do more, feel better, live longer. We research and develop a broad range of innovative products in three primary areas of Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare. We have a significant global presence with commercial operations in more than 150 countries, a network of 89 manufacturing sites and large R&D centres in the UK, USA, Belgium and China.
GSK Consumer Healthcare combines our strong pharmaceutical capabilities in regulatory, medical, drug manufacturing, and healthcare professional access - doctors, dentists, pharmacists - with best in class fast moving consumer goods capabilities - consumer insight, speed to market, brand focus and the ability to effectively partner with retailers. We call this combination of pharmaceutical and fast moving consumer goods capabilities ‘Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare’, and believe we are uniquely placed to become the first and best Fast Moving Consumer Healthcare Company driven by science and values.
To find out more about Working at GSK, click here.
To find out more about GSK Consumer Healthcare, click here.
The Oral Health and Skin Health categories are the largest within GSK Consumer Healthcare, delivering close to £2bn of sales annually. They are also recognised as having the clearest, proven strategy, a finessed ‘go to market’ model and the most ‘global’ of categories (serving more markets with more global campaigns than any other). Oral Health is in the unique position of having 3 of the 7 globally anointed ‘power’ brands within the GSK portfolio, and 3 of the 6 largest brands within Consumer Healthcare (Sensodyne, Denture and Aquafresh). Combined with Skin Health which has the richness and diversity of a dermo-cosmetic brand in Physiogel together the heritage and winning track record of the medicated range of Lamisil, Fenistil, Abreva, and Zovirax.
Within these categories, the number one investment priority is the Expert Marketing activity, deemed to be both the most strategic in nature and the source of our competitive advantage.
The Oral & Skin Expert Team Coordinator will provide comprehensive administrative support to the Expert Lead for both the Oral and Skin Health categories. In addition, you will provide support for the 12 other members of the Expert team, primarily around diary management, expenses, purchase order raising and completion, budget tracking and travel.
Specific responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to team, by using exceptional business knowledge, stakeholder management, administrative abilities and personal judgement to execute primary responsibilities.
- Arranging detailed travel itineraries and trip files
- Management of team expenses
- Word processing: letters, memoranda, reports and e-mail, responding on behalf of the Expert Lead.
- Preparation of presentation material using PowerPoint and spreadsheets using Excel
- Diary management: arranging a variety of appointments and meetings, ensuring team have the time to complete projects whilst dealing with changing/conflicting priorities and maintaining routine meetings and day-to -day contact with customers and team members.
- Track and report on department vacation / time off
- Provide support for presentations for major events and to support internal Communication activities
- Responds to complex inquiries from internal and external personnel using proper judgment and initiative to ensure critical issues are handled appropriately.
- Administering various meetings e.g. team meetings: Arranging dates, controlling/arranging agenda items, distributing minutes.
- Reviewing, prioritizing and informing managers of incoming urgent correspondence or communications requiring action or resolution in manager’s absence.
- Organizes team meetings and facilitates sharing of information to help ensure continuous improvement of service.
- Must be able to work in a team environment. Initiative and ensuring urgent matters are addressed. Plan and manages long-term work as well as daily tasks.
- Filing: Maintaining a filing system for a range of electronic documents.
- Management of CERPS-related administration on behalf of the team
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE – 25th February 2018
Please take a copy of the Job Description, as this will not be available post closure of the advert.
When applying for this role, please use the ‘cover letter’ of the online application or your CV to describe how you meet the competencies for this role, as outlined in the job requirements above. The information that you have provided in your cover letter and CV will be used to assess your application.
During the course of your application you will be requested to complete voluntary information which will be used in monitoring the effectiveness of our equality and diversity policies. Your information will be treated as confidential and will not be used in any part of the selection process.
If you require a reasonable adjustment to the application / selection process to enable you to demonstrate your ability to perform the job requirements please contact 0808 234 4391. This will help us to understand any modifications we may need to make to support you throughout our selection process.
- Educated to O Level/GCSE or equivalent
- Proven experience in managing complex calendar and travel itineraries
- Proactive and Innovative in the way that administrative duties are discharged
- High level of interpersonal skills, communication, planning and prioritising - ability to work and communicate confidently with senior managers.
- Demonstrated competence in working with a high degree of confidentiality
- Proven experience in taking initiative and working independently on a wide range of projects, with tight deadlines
- Effective matrix working across many internal and external groups to facilitate smooth transfer of information and communication
- Experience in interactions with external companies and a demonstrated ability to facilitate communication, co ordination and arrange meetings, and act as first-line contact
- High standard of PowerPoint and Excel skills
- An excellent team player
- Significant administrative experience in a multinational matrixed organisation
- Extensive knowledge of GSK processes and organisation structure, in particular financial systems and budget tracking
- Experience of invoice and PO raising/tracking
At GSK, our mission is to improve the quality of human life by enabling people to do more, feel better and live longer. Our three world-leading businesses research and deliver innovative medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We need a talented and motivated workforce to deliver against our strategy. To achieve this, we strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires.
You may apply for this position online by selecting the Apply now button.
Important notice to Employment businesses/ Agencies
GSK does not accept referrals from employment businesses and/or employment agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site. All employment businesses/agencies are required to contact GSK's commercial and general procurement/human resources department to obtain prior written authorization before referring any candidates to GSK. The obtaining of prior written authorization is a condition precedent to any agreement (verbal or written) between the employment business/ agency and GSK. In the absence of such written authorization being obtained any actions undertaken by the employment business/agency shall be deemed to have been performed without the consent or contractual agreement of GSK. GSK shall therefore not be liable for any fees arising from such actions or any fees arising from any referrals by employment businesses/agencies in respect of the vacancies posted on this site.