Senior Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Ips Integrated Project Services Birmingham
Ips Integrated Project Services Birmingham urgently required following position for Senior Process Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Senior Process Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Ips Integrated Project Services Birmingham Jobs Details:
- Assist the Lead Process Engineer with conceptual design deliverables such as Process Flow Diagrams and Material and Energy Balances.
- Estimate utility requirements for new manufacturing processes, design utilities generation and distribution systems.
- Generate Process P&IDs that include controls strategy and CIP/SIP functions, if appropriate. Also, generate P&IDs for critical utility systems, such as WFI, USP Purified water and Clean Steam.
- Perform engineering studies for expanding, improving or automating existing facilities without supervision.
- Produce specifications and performance data sheets for process equipment and instrumentation.
- Make use of and participate in development of company design and production tools, including process simulation and smart P&IDs.
- Assume ownership of the process-related aspects of a portion of a large project or an entire small project, and provide technical support to the design team.
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with clients and members of the IPS design team.
- Special projects as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Extensive engineering experience with a significant portion in process design, preferably in the BioPharm industry.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemical Engineering.
- Knowledge of cGMP’s as they affect process design and equipment specification.
- Possesses a demonstrated ability to problem solve (with limited direction), effectively communicate verbally and in writing and manage time.