Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Micron Recruitment Carterton
Micron Recruitment Carterton urgently required following position for Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer Jobs Vacancy at Micron Recruitment Carterton Jobs Details:
We are currently working with a worldwide Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Company who are looking for 3 Maintenance Engineers to help support their huge growth and expansion. This company offer an excellent package including company shares, Pension, Healthcare, life assurance and Subsidised Canteen along with providing full training on the bespoke equipment. In return, you will receive a salary starting from £41,500 +
Working on a rotating day & night flexi-shift pattern (working blocks of 4 shifts in 8, on 10 hour shifts), you will be working in a clean room environment providing technical expertise throughout the factory.
The role of the Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer is to provide first class customer support the Operations team. Duties will include:
- Performing Preventive Maintenance activities
- Responding effectively to breakdowns
- Monitoring equipment performance and providing valuable input to help maintain process yields and efficiencies
- Provide assistance to the Projects Team in implementing changes to equipment
- PLC faultfinding and repair
- Carrying out continuous improvements and proposing and contributing ideas
- Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic and Pneumatic maintenance
- Machine installations, faultfinding and repair
- PLC faultfinding (programming is desirable)
- Manufacturing experience (5 years +)
- Clean Room / Pharmaceutical / Medical experience is desirable
- Recognised Engineering qualifications (HNC, HNC, Degree, NVQ, C&G etc)
This role is commutable from Oxford, Bletchley, Cheltenham, Swindon and Northampton