General Industrial Cleaning Jobs Vacancy at Ppr Ltd Uxbridge
Ppr Ltd Uxbridge urgently required following position for General Industrial Cleaning. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
General Industrial Cleaning Jobs Vacancy at Ppr Ltd Uxbridge Jobs Details:
Labourer / Workshop assistant
We are currently looking for a Labourer to join our Engineering client near Uxbridge, Middlesex.
- To maintain a clean working Environment within a designated Manufacturing area.
- Maintain a clean and tidy manufacturing area by sweeping and cleaning the floor areas, emptying bins, clearing up and disposing of swarf.
- Monitor and top up coolant levels in cutting machines. On a monthly basis wash out the reservoir and replace coolant.
- Monitor and remove swarf from the manufacturing area. Dispose of material into separate re-cycling skips, i.e. swarf is split into different metals, plastics and product (in some instances a Fork Lift Track will be used).
- Notify maintenance when the skips are nearing full capacity for replacements to be delivered.
- Clean the outside of machines on a regular basis to ensure that they are kept clean, including removal of oil with the appropriate cleaning material.
- Undertake general maintenance duties e.g. TPM programmes
- Assist in the successful implementation of on-going Lean Initiatives including:
- To report any dangerous practices and other dangers such as faulty equipment to local supervision so that all operations are at all times safe.
- To undertake any other duties as required together with general housekeeping cleaning duties, such that the department and associated areas are maintained in an efficient clean and safe condition, thus providing a safe and efficient working environment.
- General industrial cleaning duties gained from working in a manufacturing environment
- Recycling procedures i.e. metals, plastics etc.
- General H&S awareness working within a manufacturing environment
- Forklift truck license would be a distinct advantage.
- Good interpersonal skills - team player
- Physically fit reliable and conscientious
We will endeavour to respond to all applicants, but if you do not receive a response within 5 working days, please consider yourself unsuccessful on this application.