Software Developer Asp Net Jobs Vacancy at Inchora Remote
Inchora Remote urgently required following position for Software Developer Asp Net. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Software Developer Asp Net Jobs Vacancy at Inchora Remote Jobs Details:
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff. This position will require thoughtful attention to detail working within structured processes and creating new ones. You will need and be encouraged to use your own initiative within this multi-faceted company and help steer multiple new and ongoing developments.
Eligible candidates will use C#, .Net framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 and MS SQL/PostgreSQL to develop and maintain software and associated databases according to individual specifications. Projects will include internal software or web builds as well as projects contracted into the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Manage existing databases to ensure proper functionality and optimisation
• Specify, document and build server-side applications
• Integrate databases with the company websites
• Finalise web page infrastructure using advanced features such as data posts or API integration
• Assist IT team in planning company strategy regarding web development
• Monitor server resources and performance
• Input into the strategic planning of the infrastructure of the company
Skills / Attributes Required
• Proven Web and Database Development experience (practical exam will be given prior to employment)
• Extensive knowledge of .Net 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6 framework and above using C#, Entity Frame Work
• Working Knowledge of Packaging and Deploying ASP.Net Applications to Server as well as knowledge of N-Tier Architecture of .Net Frame work
• Working Knowledge of ASP.Net Web Services in creation of APIs
• Strong database coding knowledge specifically SQL Server 2008 or 2012
• Proven experience with Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
• Web / Graphical Design skills would be desirable
• Knowledge of server configuration tools – IIS, Server 2008
• Experience with Source Control System GitHub
• Confidently write, test and debug critical code
• A flexible attitude with ability to work independently in a small team
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
Personal Qualities Required
• The ideal person will be outgoing and articulate. You must have the ability to communicate confidently in meetings and over the phone, and then be able to liaise on day to day tasks.
• You will be a first class organiser and possess a structured and disciplined approach to the delivery of projects.
• You can work day to day with designers to produce functional projects.
• Minimum 3-4 years’ experience working in ASP.net using C# and MS SQL Server.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Working hours: 9.00am – 5.30pm Monday – Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
If you feel you would like to be a part of the Inchora team then send us your application now.