Internal Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Softcat London
Softcat London urgently required following position for Internal Account Manager. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Internal Account Manager Jobs Vacancy at Softcat London Jobs Details:
Your main role will be to assist, support and manage the accounts of the Account Director Alex Smith . You will undertake all levels of sales activities from a proactive and administrative perspective. These will include:
- Account management; quotations; regular customer contact; understanding strategy leading to project-based work.
- Attending customer meetings alongside the Account Director
- Dealing with demanding enterprise customers and tight timescales
- Initiating and developing relationships with vendor account management team
- Placing deal registrations and other initiatives in order to maximise GP
- Placing orders onto the internal database with accuracy
- Taking calls from customers, responding to emails and dealing wit h customer queries
- Booking, organising and hosting customer meetings and technology days
- Managing both your own and Alex’s inbox as and when h e’s out of the office
- W orking with the channel partners and distribution
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will ideally be someone with at least 2 years’ experience within a sales or sales support role. You will also be well organised, resourceful and possess good oral and written communication skills. It is essential to understand the importance of time management, possess a ‘can do’ attitude and the capacity to thrive in an extremely fast paced environment. You must also have a good understanding of Softcat’s vast portfolio of products and services.
Passion. Intelligence. Fun. Responsible ; these are the core values which define Softcat. We are one of the UK’s leading IT infrastructure providers and a FTSE 250 listed company. The business is based on two key principles: outstanding customer service and employee satisfaction- both of which inspire our flexible, friendly approach to business. For more information about Softcat please visit : www.softcat.com .