Technology Services Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London
Deutsche Bank London urgently required following position for Technology Services Analyst. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Technology Services Analyst Jobs Vacancy at Deutsche Bank London Jobs Details:
Technology Services Analyst
Job ID: 3167847
Location: London, United Kingdom
Our technology teams are responsible for the bank’s entire information technology infrastructure. They develop and maintain the software required to support the bank’s business. The teams work closely with the businesses and other infrastructure units to modernise the bank’s IT systems to reduce complexity, risk and enable business growth.
With award-winning mobile banking apps and trading systems, our technology helps Deutsche Bank deliver high-quality products to clients. We make sure that the phones and computers work and that emails are delivered – but we also develop solutions that help our people share their knowledge, expertise and passion for our business.
Deutsche Bank sees itself as a technology-driven company that can gain market share with new, cutting-edge ideas. The ambition is to be a leader in the area of digitalisation.
We are making investments into digital technology across all businesses to enhance the client experience, harness the power of data, and strengthen efficiency and controls by increasing automation. We are also collaborating with external partners such as start-ups, FinTechs, and technology specialists worldwide to discover and implement innovative solutions for our clients.
Deutsche Bank has become one of the first financial institutions to establish a professional research and development department, including capabilities such as four innovation labs and the digital factory in Frankfurt.
Join us here, and you’ll constantly be looking ahead. We’ll look to you to capitalise on new technological trends that can reshape our business and deliver value for our clients, whilst still meeting the demands of customers, regulators and the markets.
Job Title: Technology Services Analyst
Corporate Title: Associate
Opening Date: 09/02/2018
Closing Date: 09/03/2018
You will be joining the Regulatory Production Services group who are responsible for providing technology support. Your team provides an end to end, follow the sun support service for Regulatory Operations and Controls applications. You will be interacting and working alongside the Front Office, Middle Office, Back Office, developers, business analysts and infrastructure teams. You will be at the fore front of supporting the applications the team members have high exposure to and work with the front to back business teams on a daily basis within a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Driving an operational environment for multiple business applications from daily operational tasks, incident and problem management, change and new application/service, on boarding plus ensuring a stable operating environment for the applications
- Gaining detailed knowledge of all business flows, the application architecture and the hardware configuration for supported applications
- Defining, documenting and maintaining procedures, Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) and knowledge base to support the platforms to ensure consistent service levels are achieved across the Global support team
- Building and maintaining effective and productive relationships with the stakeholders in business, development, infrastructure and third party systems / data providers & vendors
- Ensuring timely delivery of key data feeds within SLA’s
- Managing incidents through to resolution, keeping all stakeholders abreast of the situation and working to minimise impact wherever possible
- Conducting post-mortems of incidents and driving relevant feedback into Incident, Problem and Change management programs
- Assisting in the process to approve all new releases and production configuration changes; ensure development includes all necessary documentation for each change and conducting post-release testing where required
- Managing relationships with the clearing vendor team and ensuring the work they are doing is optimised
- Engaging in a 24 hr follow the sun Production Support model (including on-call responsibilities) with Client Service teams based in Asia-Pacific (APAC), Europe and the United States
- Experience working in a financial institution in providing Information Technology (IT) support and dealing with business users on support or requirement gathering
- Experience in project management, stakeholder management and communications
- Strategic thinker who is credible
- Demonstrable experience of achieving milestones within large organisations and having an understanding of where to use processes and how to build and operate a network
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate technical information to a non-technical audience and with executive levels
- Evidence of relationship management skills
- Experience working with virtual and global teams
- Broad ITIL and best practice service context within a real time distributed environment
- Ability to manage ambiguity, risk, and changing direction of projects and strategies
- Experience in using UNIX, Linux, Wintel, Perl/Shell scripting, as well as ability to write SQL to extract and patch data in Sybase and Oracle databases. Familiarity with JAVA and .Net
- Experience of Monitoring tools such as Geneos, Netcool and tivoli
- Ability to obtain results through influence
Please let us know if you require any adjustments to enable you to apply or attend an interview. If you would like to discuss your requirements, or have any concerns about the application process, please contact your recruiter.