Warehouse General Manager Fresh Stockton Jobs Vacancy at Morrisons Supermarkets Teesside
Morrisons Supermarkets Teesside urgently required following position for Warehouse General Manager Fresh Stockton. Please read this job advertisement carefully before apply. There are some qualifications, experience and skills requirement that the employers require. Does your career history fit these requirements? Ensure you understand the role you are applying for and that it is suited to your skills and qualifications.
Follow the online directions, complete all the necessary fields, and provide all relevant information so your application is submitted correctly. When you click the 'Apply this Job' button (open in new window) you will be taken to the online application form. Here you will be asked to provide personal and contact details, respond to employment-related questions, and show how you meet the key selection criteria.
Warehouse General Manager Fresh Stockton Jobs Vacancy at Morrisons Supermarkets Teesside Jobs Details:
We’ve got a fantastic opportunity for a Warehouse Manager to join the Fresh Warehouse team at our Stockton Distribution Centre.. Reporting to the Site Manager, the Warehouse Manager has the accountability to lead the warehouse’s daily operation and the shift management team.
This is a great opportunity for a high potential individual looking for the next step, or an individual operating at this level with future potential. We are looking for a people leader with the drive to have a real impact on how we run the site. You’ll be expected to develop and deliver the overall site strategy in line with the Logistics vision.
Here at Morrison’s our Warehouse Managers do the following;
- Running of the specific department on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
- Leading and ensuring the team achieve performance KPI’s and targets on time and in full whilst ensuring full compliance with all operational standards and specifications
- Engage and motivate Shift Operations Managers, Team Managers and all colleagues to be their best at all time to deliver excellent standards of service to our customers
- Set clear goals, objectives, pace and develop a site performance improvement plan linked to the overall Logistics strategy to drive performance
What skills and qualifications do I need to be a successful Warehouse Manager?
- Extensive experience in people leadership, able to lead teams through coaching and development
- Previous strong Logistics/ FMCG experience from a people focused business
- Strong commercial acumen to drive performance and analyse financial data
- Strong ability to engage and communicate with teams
- A strong track record of delivering excellent results through a team
- Background in Lean and Continuous Improvement